MP & XBMC intergration scripts v0.6d Update 4-MAR-07 (1 Viewer)

thechad

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Geelong, Australia
Home Country
Gamster17

Thanks for the suggestion and I have downloaded the source to have a look at. It may be a little out of my league but we will see. I intend to wait and see what MP's mew TV engine is like before I go to the trouble of re-writing a lot of things just incase some big things change.

Mvoosten

The 'On At' should be a 24 hour time eg 0800 for 8am and 2200 for 10pm. The next release will have a dialog with selections to make it simpler.

In regards to the request to not show programs that have past. I would like to get the TV guide the same as MP and therefore will most likely get that going first which should solve your problem.

Chad

mvoosten

Portal Member
July 23, 2005
thechad said:
In regards to the request to not show programs that have past. I would like to get the TV guide the same as MP and therefore will most likely get that going first which should solve your problem.

Chad

That would be sweet!! :)

s53zo

Portal Member
August 9, 2005
thechad said:
s53zo

regarding the recoring not playing, you will need to check you file share settings on the MP box to make sure your Recordings folder is shared out.

Then check to make sure you can access it in XBMC under my Videos.

Hi!

It was a SMB issue on XBMC. I solved it now. I'm a satisfied user. Thank you for what you do...

Simon

Tricky

September 21, 2004
Hi

I have setup this script and I can playback recorded video and see the channels that are tuned on my MP setup. If I try to view the EPG for one of the channels I get a dialog box flashing up, I cannot read it its too quick, then a screen with the selected date and a blue background with no EPG data appears, I can still navigate back to the previous screen so nothing has crashed. I am in the UK and was using the DVB EPG signal to obtain the channel data, I changed this to the xmltv method thinking it may be an issue but I still get no EPG data on the XBOX. My MP setup is fine and I can view/record etc from my channel guide. I have looked at the script error log and it displays the folowing:-

TIMEOUT: None

So network wise it is getting a response from the MP server!
I read in this thread that you had trouble with the channel groups so I setup my own group and still nothing comes back. Any idea's what this could be???
I think this will be a very popular plugin for MP and its just what I needed to run MP in my living room. Any rumours on if/when live TV could be streamed from MP server???
Thank you for an excellent idea and plugin.

Cheers
Rick :wink:

thechad

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Geelong, Australia
Home Country
Hi Tricky,

Sounds a bit odd that the EPG is empty, esspecially when everything else appears to be working correctly. If you could email me you TVDatabase i can have a look at it. Also what version of MP are you running as I have not updated to version .0.2 yet so the source has not been recompiled so something may have changed.

my email is 'chadcampling at hotmail dot com'

Chad.

thechad

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Geelong, Australia
Home Country
Updated Screenshots

Hi

Just posting some updated screenshots for the upcoming release that should be out later this week.

Scripts now have look and feel of the PM3 skin on the xbox.

screenshot006.jpg

More Screenshots: http://home.iprimus.com.au/miarose/

Cheers

Chad

freeidee

September 15, 2005
great :)
sorry but the tv streaming when it out?

the team mediaportar still does not speak about tv streaming, goodness knows how much will make it

sorry for my google english :)

thechad

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Geelong, Australia
Home Country
Release 0.4 13/10/05

I have updated the download at http://home.iprimus.com.au/miarose/ with a new release.

Please read the readme beofre installing as a fresh install is required on XBMC due to directory and skin changes.

New in this release:
* PM3 skin as posted above, old skin has been removed.
* Time selection dialog for 'What's On' search in EPG
* Some other little things you probably wont notice

Next release:
* Use XBMSP for recorded tv streaming (Performance & Transparent setup for users)
* EPG guide like in MP showing all channels at once.

Please post any bugs in this thread. The next release will be aimed at MP 0.2.0.0 Final.

Cheers

Chad

thechad

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Geelong, Australia
Home Country
I Stuffed Up

Sorry Everyone

In the last release I cleaned up my development folder just before release and I have just noticed that a file that was deleted was still set to be imported by some scripts.

I have made the changes and should be fine now. Just re download

Regards,

Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom