[MP1-4578] Crashes after standby. (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    For me, I have given up and defined a task to restart MePo upon resume, which takes only a few seconds. Unfortunately this doesn't work sometimes, hence really problematic with no WAF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Hi there, I've been using MP1 for a few years without issues. In December I bought a new TBS card (6910) with CI interface. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi guys, I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on me. It involves two sort of errors (see my other post), It happened while using the 3.1.6.0 build on my 64-but Win 10 Pro (1809) and it happened when using the 3.1.8.0 build on the same pc. When I try to...
    Hi guys, I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on...
    Hi guys, I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi mm, thank you very much for taking time to analyze this. MovingPictures is up to date, the newest version 1.8.1 is already installed. So I will take your advice and ask for support in the Moving Pictures subforum. Cheers Blue Max
    Hi mm, thank you very much for taking time to analyze this. MovingPictures is up to date, the newest version 1.8.1 is already...
    Hi, I have problems with one of my HTPC (HTPC 2 in the system specs). All of a sudden the MP1 client porcess dies when resuming...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, sorry, no, it is not reproducible at will. It will sometimes crash on resume but luckily not everytime. I could not even say it occured after updating to MovingPictures 1.8.1. In fact I have been running MovingPictures 1.8.1 for a while without that crash. It just started several days ago and I can't say what the reason is. The...
    Hi, sorry, no, it is not reproducible at will. It will sometimes crash on resume but luckily not everytime. I could not even say...
    Hi, I have problems with one of my HTPC (HTPC 2 in the system specs). All of a sudden the MP1 client process dies when resuming...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom