MP2 - V2.1 [MP2-563] WASAPI not working for sample rates > 48 kHz (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    Maybe you can enter it there, but the program is not using it. :)
    the buffer on wasapi init is hard coded.
    Could you please post a link to that place?

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    @Helios61
    Could you please test an installer I'll send you per PM? The buffer size option in BassPlayerSettings.xml config file should be now used for the WASAPI device.

@HTPCSourcer
    Did you changed something at TC? I've created an installer with but the download link was not created:
    [Step 7/7] Not creating installer download

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    I was also waiting for more than an hour to get a download link for MP1.
    Maybe build bot is hanging
    I think it is not the same problem, MP2 is not using the build bot. MP2 uses TeamCity for CI.
    I've pushed another change and run the build. Now it is downloading translations... If it's not working this time I'll contact high.

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    OK, TC issues sorted out, thanks @HTPCSourcer!

@Helios61
    Please test the installer I've send you and report back the result. Thanks!

@hwahrmann
    If you login to jira and browse the MP2-563 issue then on the git commits tab you can see my changes. Or right on github in our Pre2 branch.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @aspik ,

Does our installer roll out this particular bass player setting file in a fresh install or is it only get created when player settings are defined the first time in GUI? In the former case you could just add a reasonable buffer size to the file and so address the issue for everybody. In the latter case we either need GUI setting options (which IMHO is overkill) or maybe a small addition to your code of the kind:
    • If setting file doesn't exist, set buffer to 175 ms
    • otherwise read buffer settings from settings file
    @hwahrmann , you mentioned that the current Bass player version is having some issues and that updated versions are available. I've also seen that you provided a MP1 test version with updated files. Is there value in also updating the MP2 packages? In this case we may want to create a test branch at our side too.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Helios61 , we will need you to confirm that the issue has been fixed ;). I will also add @aspik's latest pushes to our release thread so that you can pull the latest status from there if you like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom