[Finished] [MP2-789] Keyboard: A lot of shortcuts are missing (1 Viewer)

The Solutor

Portal Pro
August 25, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
My transifex account should be already there since the days Vivaldi used it as translation platform, I didn't log in since ages then and I don't even remember if the request should start from my or your side...

The Solutor

Portal Pro
August 25, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
I guessed that. We had a script to convert the .po file to an usable format w/o having to wait for a snapshot, but that was a volunteer's effort not an official tool, unless the equivalent volunteer is handy here, I'm afraid I'll have to wait :D

The Solutor

Portal Pro
August 25, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
EDIT: I just looked at the status. Apparently nobody has touched Italina since eternities. There are 587 untranslated strings.

Ok, few hours later...

Italian is 100% translated and in pretty good shape, practically I touched 3/4 of the whole thing, which was (relatively speaking) an huge task

I will review it in the following days to spot any typo or lack of coherence which surely are there, but be sure that, as is now, the translation quality made a quantum leap, as the old translation was vastly incomplete, often wrong and plenty of nerdysh/slangish terms good for 14 years old kids but not for grown users and a serious product.

I hope this effort fits your idea of "try to do it yourself". :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
Hello folks. I've been a long time user of Mediaportal 1.x. It has been a struggle getting my TBS 5881 card to work reliably...
Replies
Views
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means team-members and plugin devs can reply, but others can not, hence it is "read only".
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means...
Dear community, I started this thread some time ago in the internal team forums, but we think it is time to share it with you. It...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this great post and the nice words. Aaron did a great job when developing the whole suite.
Thanks for this great post and the nice words. Aaron did a great job when developing the whole suite.
This is my first post, and may be my only post but I used IRSS as a solution to a problem I was having and I thought someone else...
Replies
Views
Great Guide! I have about 20 hours so far in this and love the product. Since you have a very good grasp of it can you point me to how we record tv shows without recording reruns? I know this is probably very basic but anywhere I post on the forum on this is met with a deafening silence. I am sure Mediaportal can do this easily since...
Great Guide! I have about 20 hours so far in this and love the product. Since you have a very good grasp of it can you point me to...
I've been using MediaPortal for a few months, when I first took the plunge I struggled with understanding how to configure...
Replies
Views
Kiwijunglist, Fantastic. Your suggestion 1 worked. It didn't get all of the keys working. But, it got the play, record, stop, pause, and back buttons all working. So that is great. I will probably play around based upon your third suggestion to see if I can map other keys, but for now it's working well enough that my wife...
Kiwijunglist, Fantastic. Your suggestion 1 worked. It didn't get all of the keys working. But, it got the play, record, stop...
Hi, I am struggling to get MediaPortal configured to work with my remote the way I'd like and wanted to ask a few questions to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom