[Finished] [MP2-789] Keyboard: A lot of shortcuts are missing (1 Viewer)

The Solutor

Portal Pro
August 25, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
My transifex account should be already there since the days Vivaldi used it as translation platform, I didn't log in since ages then and I don't even remember if the request should start from my or your side...

The Solutor

Portal Pro
August 25, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
I guessed that. We had a script to convert the .po file to an usable format w/o having to wait for a snapshot, but that was a volunteer's effort not an official tool, unless the equivalent volunteer is handy here, I'm afraid I'll have to wait :D

The Solutor

Portal Pro
August 25, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
EDIT: I just looked at the status. Apparently nobody has touched Italina since eternities. There are 587 untranslated strings.

Ok, few hours later...

Italian is 100% translated and in pretty good shape, practically I touched 3/4 of the whole thing, which was (relatively speaking) an huge task

I will review it in the following days to spot any typo or lack of coherence which surely are there, but be sure that, as is now, the translation quality made a quantum leap, as the old translation was vastly incomplete, often wrong and plenty of nerdysh/slangish terms good for 14 years old kids but not for grown users and a serious product.

I hope this effort fits your idea of "try to do it yourself". :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom