[fixed] [MP2-810] Manual schedules recordings not shown in schedule list (1 Viewer)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1

Description
    Hi.
    Lately I saw an issue with MP2.2.1. I've scheduled some recordings manual as there are conflicts by overlapping recordings if I used the "EPG-way"... Those scheduled recordings don't show up in Schedules list in MP 2.2.1 client:
    Zwischenablage-2.jpg

To proof the schedules are available in TV engine db I had a look at the same screen in Kodi 18.1:
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

Here you can see both "Manual" recordings properly...

I even restarted the MP2 server and also the whole PC after scheduling. Did not help at all.
    I can't tell if this is something related to the latest build or if it exists a while already as I'm not often use manual schedules

Steps to Reproduce:
    Schedule a manual recording and have a look at the schedules list in client.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    By the way, this is not skin dependent I've tried it with WMC skin too, no difference:
    Zwischenablage-3.jpg

No manual schedule at all.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Try the latest WiP 2.2.2 please. Same result?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Nikki Locke ,

Can you confirm this behavior at your side? In principle I thought this was resolved, hence it would be interesting to check how your system is behaving.

Nikki Locke

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2019
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    When was this issue first reported, and what branch or date did you think it was resolved?

I ask because it is not an issue I knew anything about.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ah, I very vaguely remember a comment from @Brownard that the manual schedule would not be visible in the list, when he first introduced this feature.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The issue seems to only occur if there is no EPG information. Otherwise an entry is created in the list of recordings.

Nikki Locke

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2019
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The issue seems to only occur if there is no EPG information. Otherwise an entry is created in the list of recordings.

Manual "Record once" schedules will not appear in the normal schedule list, because the server does not return any program information on them, because it matches by name, time and channel (and a manual recording always has the name "Manual", always in English).

Record series time-based manual schedules will appear in the list if they match a program.

Manual series schedules will appear in the series schedule list.

I now have a fix for this problem. If a manual schedule does not match any programs, it will still appear in the schedule list as [SlimTvClient.ManualRecordingTitle] (i.e. translated).

The schedule name in the series schedule list is also now translated, instead of always being "Manual".

Is there an existing Jira, or should I make one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom