MP2 Channel Numbers and Logos Not Displaying

Discussion in 'General' started by Suli, February 15, 2016.

1. Suli

Suli Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    After come rough starts with MP2 (trying to migrate from WMC), I think I finally made some progress...
    1. Got the Setup & Service talking to the Ceton 4-tuner card (by adding the firewall rules for tvseup and service)
    2. Got my Ceton 4-Tuner card scanning (thanks to the post about increasing SDT/VCT delay to 120)
    3. My Centon card kept doping off the list of tuners for the server (bumped the delay TV Card detection to 10)
    4. Smashed my head over and over with EPG data imports, nothing seemed to work
    5. Tried the zap2it account with zap2xml to generate the tvguide.xml, and finally got someplace: I was able to
    Great writeup breese! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...igure-for-atsc-ota-u-s-a.133048/#post-1166099

Now, in MP2, the tvguide does not show either the channel number or the channel logo (but thankfully is pulling in the program data). Is there a plug-in for config file I need to tweak to enable this?

I have not gotten into live video streams yet to see if there may be any additional things I need to tweak/ ask for help with such as video codecs, etc.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lehmden
    • Premium Supporter

Lehmden Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +3,628 / 28
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    This is not jet supported, but will be implemented soon.
    Channel logos are automatically downloaded from our website. This may take a while and probably not every station has a logo in our repo.
    And you can add logos by yourself, if there are some missing online by simply copy them to the desired place in "c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Logos\Tv-Modern-StreamedMP 16x9-max\" Logos need to be named exactly as the channel is named in your channel list.

4. bradob

bradob New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    How soon on the Channel Numbers? Would love to see the Number next to the station..

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lehmden
    • Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,628 / 28
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
  6. Lehmden
    • Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,628 / 28
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Here is a screenshot from my system with the test binaries:
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!