MP2 Channel Numbers and Logos Not Displaying (1 Viewer)

Suli

Portal Member
February 15, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
After come rough starts with MP2 (trying to migrate from WMC), I think I finally made some progress...
1. Got the Setup & Service talking to the Ceton 4-tuner card (by adding the firewall rules for tvseup and service)
2. Got my Ceton 4-Tuner card scanning (thanks to the post about increasing SDT/VCT delay to 120)
3. My Centon card kept doping off the list of tuners for the server (bumped the delay TV Card detection to 10)
4. Smashed my head over and over with EPG data imports, nothing seemed to work
5. Tried the zap2it account with zap2xml to generate the tvguide.xml, and finally got someplace: I was able to
Great writeup breese! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...igure-for-atsc-ota-u-s-a.133048/#post-1166099

Now, in MP2, the tvguide does not show either the channel number or the channel logo (but thankfully is pulling in the program data). Is there a plug-in for config file I need to tweak to enable this?

I have not gotten into live video streams yet to see if there may be any additional things I need to tweak/ ask for help with such as video codecs, etc.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    channel number
    This is not jet supported, but will be implemented soon.
    channel logo
    Channel logos are automatically downloaded from our website. This may take a while and probably not every station has a logo in our repo.
    And you can add logos by yourself, if there are some missing online by simply copy them to the desired place in "c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Logos\Tv-Modern-StreamedMP 16x9-max\" Logos need to be named exactly as the channel is named in your channel list.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden