MP2 freeze after 10min (1 Viewer)

PickPocket

Portal Pro
January 3, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there,

my MP2 freeze after 10 min watching TV. if i like to start it again i get sometimes this message.
I have to restart the Mediaportal 2 TV Server Service.

thanks a lot
Marc

mp Meldung.JPG

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2022-10-07-16.13.59.zip
    288.9 KB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you search fo the problem in forum you find several threads. Following seems closest to your problem desciption:
    The solution was to select a repair installation, so it's worth a try.

PickPocket

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi There

i fixed it by turn off the Clickfinder EPG Plugin. Many People have the same Problem fixed this way.

Thanks a lot
    Marc

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 Stopped powering down DE
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the screenshot below. Failing that you should check in Windows "Power Options" itself that everything is as it should be.
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the...
    Hi, MP2 (V:2.41.1) has been working fine for ages. I have the PowerScheduler set to power off after 10min, but now it doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
    Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
    After initially having some success with MP2 (ver. 2.4.1).....I've been trying to get TVMosaic to work. Now, I seem to have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom