[solved] MP2 not skipping commercials (4 Viewers)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

everything is implemented and works here as expected. The Wiki explains the remote keys. We have the input manager, that allows you to assign different keys to the preset functions.
    I checked additonally the key bindings of the video player and everything is available (see below).
    The buttons you press by mouse have exactly the same bindings, so there is no difference in the code between mouse and remote.

XML:
      <KeyBinding Key="Info" Command="{Command ToggleOSD}"/>
      <KeyBinding Key="Back" Command="{Command CloseOSD}" IsEnabled="{Binding IsOSDVisible}"/>
      <KeyBinding Key="Escape" Command="{Command CloseOSD}" IsEnabled="{Binding IsOSDVisible}"/>
      <KeyBinding Key="ZoomMode" Command="{Command PlayerUIContributor.ShowZoomModeDialog}"/>
      <KeyBinding Key="Yellow" Command="{Command PlayerUIContributor.OpenChooseSubtitleDialog}" IsEnabled="{Binding PlayerUIContributor.SubtitlesAvailable}"/>
      <KeyBinding Key="Blue" Command="{Command Source={Service WorkflowManager},Path=NavigatePush,Parameters=A3F53310-4D93-4f93-8B09-D53EE8ACD829}"/>
      <KeyBinding Key="Red" Command="{Command Source={StaticResource GeneralPlayerModel}, Path=SwitchPipPlayers}"/>

<KeyBinding Key="Up" Command="{Command Source={StaticResource ExtendedVideoSkip},Path=InstantSkipForward}" IsEnabled="{Binding !IsOSDVisible}"/>
      <KeyBinding Key="Down" Command="{Command Source={StaticResource ExtendedVideoSkip},Path=InstantSkipBackward}" IsEnabled="{Binding !IsOSDVisible}"/>

<KeyBinding Key="Right" Command="{Command Source={StaticResource ExtendedVideoSkip},Path=SkipStepForward}" IsEnabled="{Binding !IsOSDVisible}"/>
      <KeyBinding Key="Left" Command="{Command Source={StaticResource ExtendedVideoSkip},Path=SkipStepBackward}" IsEnabled="{Binding !IsOSDVisible}"/>

<KeyBinding Key="PageUp" Command="{Command Source={Service PlayerContextManager},Path=NextItem}"/>
      <KeyBinding Key="PageDown" Command="{Command Source={Service PlayerContextManager},Path=PreviousItem}"/>

In case it does still not work, please explain exactly with screenshot what you did. I see you mentioning "remote", but also "F8", so I'm not really sure if you use a remote or keyboard. I'm also not sure which button you press with mouse and which skin you are using in the end.

henrysinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2009
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi ge2301
    Thank you for your prompt reply
    I have tried using both a keyboard (F8 test) and a remote configured with mappings as attached.
    All have failed to jump to the next chapter for a recording that has chapters built using comskip.
    Works via mouse click at bottom of the player (See MP2-05)
    MP2 version 2.4 Skin is Default WMC. Other mappings for my Pepper Jobs W10 Gyro remote work.
    Looking forward to your thoughts.

EDIT:
    Just tried a mapping to 'Next' with success. See MP2-06
    SOLVED

Attachments

• MP2-01.PNG
      MP2-01.PNG
      837.3 KB
    • MP2-02.PNG
      MP2-02.PNG
      477.8 KB
    • MP2-03.PNG