[solved] MP2 not skipping commercials (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have implemented both changes and pushed to this branch: MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2. If it works well, it will be part of MP 2.2 (@Testers)
    • Prefer Chapters over Titles for normal next/prev keys
    • Add page up/down to audio, video and image as shortcut for next/prev title

Alberto83

Portal Pro
    August 7, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @azzuro I was thinking the same. I was waiting to propose the plugin InputDeviceManager as a default plugin in MePo 2.2 once the issue in here Inputdevice Manager for MP2 is resolved. I think it would be easier to extend it to all keys and not just special ones, since the code is there already.

It would be really useful in many situation (and would allow me to write an official tutorial of Flirc IR receiver with MePo 2.2, which works great!).

Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have implemented both changes and pushed to this branch: MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2. If it works well, it will be part of MP 2.2 (@Testers)
    • Prefer Chapters over Titles for normal next/prev keys
    • Add page up/down to audio, video and image as shortcut for next/prev title
    Just tried this and works well for me. Any others who tested it so far? If one or two others also give thumbs up it can be merged I think.

Alberto83

Portal Pro
    August 7, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I'll test it tomorrow, I'm gonna record a random program now and play it when it's finished recording.
    Sorry I'm not a heavy TV recorder, our tv quality sucks.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'll test it tomorrow, I'm gonna record a random program now and play it when it's finished recording.
    Sorry I'm not a heavy TV recorder, our tv quality sucks.
    I think you don't need a recording. Implementation was done in general, also for movies you should be able to skip through the chapters now and with "page up" you reach the next file (just make a playlist of 3 movies).

Alberto83

Portal Pro
    August 7, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Update: i can skip through movie chapters, it just took time to find a movie actually WITH chapters. I'll make a playlist tomorrow and try, right before installing the latest build. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom