MP2 picture and sound sync issues (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Morpheus_xx is in vacation, you might need to wait for a few days.

OwenM

Portal Member
    April 27, 2016
    Home Country
    Hong Kong Hong Kong
    finally i think i found it. have set the scaling on the nvidia card to scale to monitor, and left windows screen resolution to recommended.

Attachments

• resolution.JPG
      resolution.JPG
      32 KB
    • scaling.JPG
      scaling.JPG
      101.9 KB

OwenM

Portal Member
    April 27, 2016
    Home Country
    Hong Kong Hong Kong
    nope still getting sync issues, some out to 20 seconds after 30 minutes play back:(

scowie

May 14, 2016
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The ReClock tool mentioned here in the troubleshooting wiki might help, it worked with my flickering problem.

Instructions:
    Download and install the latest ReClock (v1.8.8.5).
    Run the 'Configure Reclock' shortcut on the desktop and on the Audio tab at the bottom check: Accept bitstream formats. (everything else can be left on defaults)
    In MP2 menus go to Settings -> Players -> Codecs -> Audio Renderer -> Audio Renderer -> check: ReClock Audio Renderer

riggnix

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I also had sync issues with my new TV, i figured it was because of the RefreshRateChanger plugin. Apperantly the TV didn't always set the right refresh rate.
    Since I disabled it (removed RefreshRateChanger folder from Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins (in program files by default)) there are no issues at all.
    Maybe try that?

OwenM

Portal Member
    April 27, 2016
    Home Country
    Hong Kong Hong Kong
    I have tried reclock and it works most of the time. It is frustrating as I used the previous version with none of these issue, albeit on slightly different PC hardware and win 7 not 10. Watched 3 programmes the other night and got to an episode of Big Bang theory and it was out of sync all the time!

Will take a look at this latest option, but the tv isn't new, 2009 HD model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom