[solved] MP2 TV Logo Management (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @morpheus_xx please see the previous posts. He set it correctly. Also users in the past mentioned it does not work, means every 14 days logos are overwritten regardless of the setting. A setting in the TV settings would be anyway better, tweaking xml files is not comfortable and for some users too complicated.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please check out this branch. It contains a new setting to skip online update if a matching logo is present locally. Also it adds logging when channel logo processing happens (new or refresh). This I added because the other logic seemed not to be working properly.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks. @Nordfinn I'll create an installer and provide the URL by private message after I tested myself. It would be great, if you could also test the new option and effect.
    Please be aware, that the installer is based on MP2 Version 2.4, so you'll have a lot of further changes included, which are not public yet.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Nordfinn and myself tested the changes and logos with creation date >14 days are not overwritten with the changes.
    This means the new setting is working properly and I'll merge it into WIP2.4 branch, so it can be part of further tests in future.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301 please reject this alias suggestion as this has been addressed.
    I've done that in the past. I still see it as declined.
    Could you also please add this channel without the +1 aliases as they are incorrect
    I can not change aliases. I can only approve or decline suggestions. I'm also not owner of the logo page, just sure why only me approves, declines at the moment. I'm not even using TV features myself.
    add this one as a new channel as it is a rebrand of Sky One in the UK.
    Done

PN23

Portal Member
    November 25, 2019
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @ge2301 Thanks for the assistance. Comments have been made on my past few suggestions to contact you on this thread to have these approved or declined. Apologies for troubling you with these requests. Please let me know if there is someone else I should contact or any way that I can edit or remove a previous suggestion to avoid bothering you guys.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @morpheus_xx
    I can assist, but the logo page is totally troublesome. It says the connection is not save, so with every navigation I'm logged out again. Additionally I can only approve and decline, but not edit etc. I'd prefer, if somebody else takes care of the logos or we find another way, e.g. using a shared database of logos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom