MPAR Bitstreaming (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
Replies
Views
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Replies
Views
The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and it is frequently timing out!
The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
Replies
Views
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
@high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom