MPClearArtLoader - automatically download clearart - V0.2 Released (1 Viewer)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    It is possible to use this nice App for German Series?
    Of course it is. The language of the series did not matter. If you don't find anything it's simply because no one has uploaded graphics up to now for your series. As everyone can upload maybe you can make some clear art yourself and upload it so others can benefit from this.
    As example I was able to download clear art for "Edel & Starck", "Schulmädchen" and "Fünf Freunde"... Up to now I didn't find the time to fill gaps in clear art myself so i did not have a lot. But this is on my todo list...

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Your Skin must support this feature too ? And the image location must be there ::
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\ClearArt

Thanks for the response friend, I have used that exact file path for the clear art. This program requires two things, one the path you gave above, and then it needs to be pointed to your tv databse.

I have done this fine, and as I said in my first post diebaggers program identifies my series ok, but can't find any images for any of them.
    Also streamed mp supports clearart as of many versions ago and I have tested this with manually downloaded clearart placed in the above location. What I need now is an automated scraper for alll tv series in my tv series database.

So the question is whether the website it scrapes the images from is still up or not, or if there is any other tweak needed to make it work

EDIT
    JUST SEEN YOUR POST LEHMDEN - THANKS!

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just check http://fanart.tv/ and search for your series. If there exist some clearart or clearlogos you will find them there. =)
    I can't see any way to join that web site or get content from it. Any one know how to?

And does this program scrape data from that website? the api for that website has changed considerably since this program was last updated

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can also add clearart/clearlogos for movies and get the logos from http://fanart.tv . Although there don't exist much.

Example with Movie "300":
    300 clearlogo.jpg300 clearart.jpg

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Changes are really small. Took me 2 minutes. To get the clearart/clearlogo (you can't automatically download them), rename them and copy them in the right folder took more time. =)

I can post changes. Give me 5 minutes.
    Changes:

videoFullScreen.xml (Clearart)

Code:
        <control>
          <description>Movie ClearArt (Full VideoOSD)</description>
          <type>image</type>
          <id>0</id>
          <posX>1000</posX>
          <posY>420</posY>
          <width>250</width>
          <height>126</height>
          <texture>C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MovieClearArt\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture>
          <visible>[window.ispauseosdvisible|player.forwarding|player.rewinding]+!window.isosdvisible+string.equals(#StreamedMP.fullVideoOSD,true)</visible>
        </control>

VideoOSD.xml (Clearart)
    Code:
        <control>
          <description>Movie ClearArt</description>
          <type>image</type>
          <id>0</id>
          <posX>1000</posX>
          <posY>420</posY>
          <width>250</width>
          <height>126</height>
          <texture>C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MovieClearArt\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture>
        </control>

Best is to put these blocks behind TV Series Clearart block in the corresponding xml.

movingpictures.common.details.xml (Clearlogo)

Code:
     <control>
            <type>image</type>
            <description>Series Logo</description>
            <id>0</id>
            <posX>0</posX>
            <posY>50</posY>
            <width>194</width>
            <height>75</height>
            <texture>C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MovieClearArt\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title.png</texture>
            <animation effect="fade" time="250" delay="0">WindowClose</animation>
            <visible>!control.isvisible(50)+!control.isvisible(51)+control.hasfocus(667)</visible>
        </control>

Add this block before Cover Art.

Now get the cleararts and name them like the imdb id from the movie.
    Example "300" -> IMDb ID is: tt0416449 so name the clearart picture -> tt0416449.png

You have to name the clearlogos like the movie title.
    Example "300": name the clearlogo picture -> 300.png

Put the images in: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MovieClearArt\

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This where a nice feature to integreat in this tool ! Clearart for Movies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom