Not open for further replies.

bobandre

September 15, 2012
Rostov-on-Don
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Hi Wondermusic.

Sorry for bad English.

I found a mistake repeated - during playback of music, if not to touch anything for a while (10-20-30 min - depending I have not found), Mpdisplay «freezes» - does not react to either clicking on the screen, does not reflect changes in the main screen. Mediaportal on main display (TV) continues to operate correctly, but the picture on the second screen «freezes». We have to restart Mediaportal. Video playback is no such problem – all ok.

in MPdisplay version 0.8.0.2 with Mediaportal 1.3 everything was working correctly. I tried to return Mediaportal 1.2, 1.3 (full erase and clean install mediaportal and MPdisplay 0.9), different skins - the error persists. Unfortunately, I can not install to check the version 0.8.0.2 - did not find her.

now I use Mediaportal 1.4 with Titan skin and Mpdisplay++ 0.9.0.0. Second display –Soundgraph (built in case Thermaltake dh-102, iMon 8.12.1202), OS – win7 32 bit.

Please help me, I often listen to music, and now have to turn on TV to navigate the Library.
Thx for your job and support.

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi bobandre,
    For now there is no chance to fix this issue for MP 1.3/1.4 with the last version of MPD++, because we are working hard on v0.9.5 and it will take too much time.
    And only the upcoming Version will run with MP 1.4!
    May be I have the older v0.8.0.2 on my Dev @home which I could upload to our Server again. So you can run it with MP1.2/1.3

Cheers,

Richy

bobandre

September 15, 2012
    Rostov-on-Don
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi, Richy. Thank you for quick answer and support!
    Please send me link for 0.8.0.2 when you put it.

Last edited:

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please send me link for 0.8.0.2 when you put it.

ok. There is the Installer for v0.8.0.1 and a zip- file which contains the plugin dll (has to be copied to the process/plugins folder of MP).
    I've uploaded it to our server and the old Versions are stored in the DL Area "outdated".

Cheers,
    Richy

Last edited:

hapklaar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It will take a bit longer as expected. I think sa_ddam will have the first testversion (for our testteam) in about 2-3 weeks. If it will take longer, I'll update this posting. :)

Heya Richy, any news on the new version? No rush, just very curious and anticipating :)

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey hapklaar,

maybe I get the new plugin version next weekend for the first tests.
    After adapting the first skin to this version and telling sa_ddam the biggest bugs I found there will be some more days until our testers will get the first testversion. I cannot tell how long it will last until release of 0.9.5… But we are on…
    It took him a lot time to implement the code for TVSeries and Moving Pictures. The Devs coded some hurdles for MPD++ that were hard to take… ;)

Cheers,

Richy

sa_ddam213

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2009
    Canterbury
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It will take a bit longer as expected. I think sa_ddam will have the first testversion (for our testteam) in about 2-3 weeks. If it will take longer, I'll update this posting. :)

Heya Richy, any news on the new version? No rush, just very curious and anticipating :)

We are getting very close now :)

The plugin has taken a lot longer than expected due to unforeseen issues, but now I am at the point where I am just tidying up the code and finding as may bugs as possible before release.

Unfortunately for MPDisplay there is a lot of time between releases due to the size of the project, and me being the only code developer this create a huge work load for something that used to be a hobby.

You can see the size of the project here its about 11,000 lines of code so far, not including skin files, it has grown exponentially over the last few years and is now becoming overwhelming for both me and Richy to keep up with MP releases. But hopefully this new MPDisplay version (rebuilt totally) will inspire some more coders to join the team.

I thank all users for their patience and I hope you all will enjoy the up-coming version

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks sa_ddam for share your work ! (y)

Nerheart

July 25, 2013
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hello Guys,

I am very new to mediaportal and I have no clue how to set up MPDisplay++.
    Currently I am workling on a very fresh installation of windows 7, I installed all Drivers, .net Framework, etc...
    But nothing works. When I start MPDisplay++, I just see two buttons (one to start MediaPortal, one to close it).
    After clicking on one of them, Mediaportal starts but thats it, i can't control something else.
    The second problem is the Titan Theme for MPDisplay++, after selecting it as default I get an blackscreen on every start of the Plugin.
    Please respond as quick as possble it's very import to someone and sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.

I'm attached a screenshot of the picture of what I see in the moment.

Problem.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom