Not open for further replies.

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    StreamedMP already exists… (only with plugins I also use) .: Download :.

But there will be no direct support of it or other skins right now, because I haven’t time for it.

If you need windows for other plugins, you can make them by yourself with the SkinEditor.

Cheers,

Richy

pontusson

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2011
    Hi

New Essential skin is unfortunately suffering the same behavior as previous skin with visibility condition "IsPlayer(MovingPictures)", when switching between files (if a move is made up by two or more) it will exit now playing window. Should I enter this at your bugtracker or is there a workaround available? Thanks again.. :)

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is no workaround for this behaviour.
    I'll add this to mantis. Thanks for the hint. :)

pontusson

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2011
    free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

Thanks.. Now there's only one minor issue before I'm completely satisfied with my homemade skin. I use date/time and world weather properties in my Basic Home start screen but quite often a lot of properties are missing at startup. My Basic Home looks like this:
    MPD_missing props.PNG

Sometimes it works at startup and if not it's refreshed after entering a plugin and display everything the way I intended:
    MPD_correct props.PNG

Any ideas? Logs are attached but only error I see is about a visible condition at MPDisplay Home (IsMediaPortalConnected). This condition is from default Titan-WS skin I've based my work on.

Attachments

• MPDisplay.zip
      2.1 KB
    Last edited:

pontusson

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2011
    Also noticed now that scrolling thru Spotify tracks in Rockstar will cause now playing to exit, probably same issue as with Moving Pictures.

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Also noticed now that scrolling thru Spotify tracks in Rockstar will cause now playing to exit, probably same issue as with Moving Pictures.
    This is normal and the way the plugin works. :)

Regarding the Basic Home Screen...
    When you use World Weather as the Default Screen it won't work (except you also have WW as Start Screen in MediaPortal itself). MPD++ can only use informations, sent by MediaPortal. But MediaPortal sends these info's only when you also go into the screen in MediaPortal.
    Another Problem since MP 1.4 is, that in some screens informations are only sent after you focused another control or after updating the screen. This is nothing we can change... :(

With next Version there will be a SkinHelper, showing actual used Tags of MediaPortal, Window ID's, etc. There you will see when Informations are received by MPD++.

Last edited:

pontusson

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2011

If that we're the case it wouldn't work at all? Or? Now it's working bout half the times i start MPDisplay. I have similar windows for all plugins where I only change backgrounds ackording to which plugin i'm entering. At Basic Home I use random fanart for movies and series, in Moving Pics I use backdrop for selected movie and so on. When starting MPDisplay and properties are not set, after entering Moving Pics plugin everythings fine at Moving pics screen, it doesn't seem likely that Moving Pics are sending more weather info than Basic Home? It's acting more like all properties haven't had time to be set when Basic Home loads, like it's in need of a short delay. Sometimes (like you see in the pictures I attached before) even date and time are missing and thats not likely because of World Weather data not set. I upload my work in progress, it's a bit hard to explain.. :)

Attachments

• Titan-WS-Info.zip
      22.5 MB

mape

Portal Member
    February 12, 2011
    2nd try:

MPD++ works OK as secondary screen. MPD++ doesnt work OK as touchscreen remote control.

- in the skin editor all Visible Conditions shows the error "File GUIFramework.dll not found"
    - in all .log files posted on this forum is line like: [Error] [GUIVisibilityManager] - An error occured creating window VisibleCondition, Error: The name 'IsMediaPortalConnected' does not exist in the current context...
    In my log is the same.

Could it be the cause of the troubles with screen navigation or is it normal?

Thank you.

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm - you are right. It has the info from beginning... Some things are very strange!
    But - I started it now severall times and no info is missing. Started it in both ways... First MP than MPD++ and the other way around - first MPD++ and than MP
    What kind of PC do you have?

@mape
    If you want to navigate through windwos and menu's just click on top of the screens. There should be a sideremote Dialog open (as you can see on the attached picture).
    Selecting within ListControls: Press the entry about 3 secs. (It will be changed in later versions - than it will be like on a smartphone)

Attachments

• Unbenannt-2.jpg
      Unbenannt-2.jpg
      251 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom