MPDisplay++ v0.9.5.0 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mape

Portal Member
February 12, 2011
@mape
If you want to navigate through windwos and menu's just click on top of the screens. There should be a sideremote Dialog open (as you can see on the attached picture).
Selecting within ListControls: Press the entry about 3 secs. (It will be changed in later versions - than it will be like on a smartphone)[/quote]

As i wrote before, it doesnt work. Still dont know if it is missing/wrongly placed GUIFramework.dll or the trouble is somewhere else.

Thanks.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @Wondermusic,

thanks a lot for the essential skins.. This was exactly what I was looking for! (y)

However, I have made some modifications to it to let it fit better with my new MOD for Titan; TITANIUS

Feel free to do what ever you want with it!

The files are created for resolution: 1024 X 768.

Changes:

-Added new remote layout
    -Added support for Fanart
    -New splashscreen
    -New overlay
    -Image/Button on homescreen to enter settings.
    -Image/Button of weather to go to WorldWeather
    -Image/Button to open remotecontrol
    -Image/Button to shutdown the system
    -Added temperature and place to homescreen
    -Changed some things with the rectangles
    -Some small other things
    -RSS feed on homescreen

Cheers,
    Marcel

NEW Version online!

Last edited:

pontusson

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2011
    Hmm - you are right. It has the info from beginning... Some things are very strange!
    But - I started it now severall times and no info is missing. Started it in both ways... First MP than MPD++ and the other way around - first MPD++ and than MP
    What kind of PC do you have?

I'm running tests on my old laptop, Lenovo X301, Win7 Ult x64, MePo 1.6 and MPDisplay on a Lilliput UM-70 touch USB-monitor. When I hook it up to my HTPC there will be no more skinning, wife and children doesn't see the joy in it. I will run some more tests and re-install. I let you know.. If you need beta-testers I'll be happy to help?

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @mape
    If you want to navigate through windwos and menu's just click on top of the screens. There should be a sideremote Dialog open (as you can see on the attached picture).
    Selecting within ListControls: Press the entry about 3 secs. (It will be changed in later versions - than it will be like on a smartphone)

As i wrote before, it doesnt work. Still dont know if it is missing/wrongly placed GUIFramework.dll or the trouble is somewhere else.

Thanks.[/quote]
    Ah,ok. I thought you didn't know where to click for the menu. sry. :)
    Did you already tried to reinstall MPD++? Sometimes there is also an error when you upgraded MP from earlier Versions to the actual MP 1.6

Normaly there is no problem with this dll. file. But the visiblecondition error is normal. This is left from an earlier Version of MPD++ Titan Skin but does not have any effect.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Feel free to do what ever you want with it!

If you don't mind I would like to add this to our website, like diskeepers StreamedMP Mod. So everyone will find it later when this threat has grown.
    I'll also make an installer from this files... :)

Cheers,
    Richy

If you have a moment, I will upload a new version tonight with some more features and bugfixes.. :)

Also a Dutch translation..

BTW: The skin editor is really awesome.. It takes some time to learn how things are working, but now I really love it!

And the latest version of the plugin is really solid, so I don't have a lot of bugs to report! :) (y)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom