[Info] MPExtended 0.6 Beta Release (1 Viewer)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    At least there is a lot of activity regarding MPExtended for MP2...
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-mp2extended.132322/
    But this won't help MP1 users at all, I fear...

Before I completely changed over to MP2 I needed MPExtended to have TV in MP2. But I always used 0.54 as I never got 0.6 Beta to work on my system. So if you have issues with 0.6 maybe it's worth a try on 0.54...

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Dead is maybe the wrong word. MPExt is working fine for me and a lot of other people. The problem is that further development is not happening. Maybe someone will pick it up further on.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, it works for me (@Lehmden I have a different issue: Since I upgraded to 0.6beta, 0.5.4 will not run anymore even after complete uninstall and reinstall, did not find the cause, but well, 0.6 is running fine). I last tested MP2 about 9 or 12 months ago, but I was missing some features and much of the look and feel of the StreamedMP skin; I also tried Kodi, but until now nothing has quite the functionality with a Mp1 pimped with my personal addonlist. Maybe I should give current MP2 versions another shot in a Virtual machine.
    I am also aware of Mp2Extended, but thanks for the hint. This would've been a major issue; I use MPExtended, WbMP and AmpDroid a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom