MPGrooveshark Plugin (Stream Music) - Version v0.5.1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi ysmp, as you know how to make a mod on this plugin, maybe you can help me: I am trying to translate the first screen of the plugin, when it shows "search" and "playlist". I didn't find in which file these 2 words are located, just to translate them! (I have found all the other ones, in Black Glass but not these 2!!)
    Also, how to build a playlist with different artists? Is it possible?

Thanks for your help!!

hi Jean Marc ! sorry abut translatesion i don't know noting i use english ..... better to ask cul8er ...send him pm...

abut how to build playlist with different artist , sure can do just shearch for the artist you wont and right click add to playlist ,
    then cuntinu more sherch and add to same list .. i have mix playlist ...

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    I think that I have a problem with this plugin:

- I cannot make a playlist with different artists
    - I cannot save a playlist (I don't know where is this option)

When I open the plugin, I have a screen with 2 options: search and playlists. if I click on playlist, the only option is "open last playlist"
    If I click on search, I can find an artist, add a song to the playlist but I cannot go out of that. When a playlist is playing, I cannot make another search.
    When the playlist ends,I can't do anything except playing it again (or one of the songs); if I want to make another search I must click on the "escape" key of my keyboard, and that shuts the plugin, i must re open it to do the following search...

Sometimes (but not always) when the playlist ends, Mediaportal shuts down alone..

Attached is the error log when MP shut down.
    I am using MP final 1.1; windows XP SP3, black glass skin.

:Din advance to everybody to help me!!

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

When I open the plugin, I have a screen with 2 options: search and playlists. if I click on playlist, the only option is "open last playlist"
    If I click on search, I can find an artist, add a song to the playlist but I cannot go out of that. When a playlist is playing, I cannot make another search.
    When the playlist ends,I can't do anything except playing it again (or one of the songs); if I want to make another search I must click on the "escape" key of my keyboard, and that shuts the plugin, i must re open it to do the following search...

Sometimes (but not always) when the playlist ends, Mediaportal shuts down alone..

jean marc ! hi first your error log is in spanish lang' ?

if you stand on play list and click F9 you will bring up a menu that you can do new search no metter if the playlist show or song play.
    see screenshot in black glass skin with menu ,you can see you have some more option thir....

i use this plugin with 5 defrent skins with no problem or any error massege ....

did you instal the latest Adobe Flash Plugin .. ?

ho and i also use on 1 computer windows xp ,work fine ...

mardup

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2007
    Toulouse
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : MPGrooveshark Plugin (Stream Music) - Version v0.5.1

Hello ...
    What's the name of the file i have to use for the default background of the plugin ?

Thanks

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: Re : MPGrooveshark Plugin (Stream Music) - Version v0.5.1

Hello ...
    What's the name of the file i have to use for the default background of the plugin ?

Thanks

HI , try: hover_mp grooveshark

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France

jean marc ! hi first your error log is in spanish lang' ?

if you stand on play list and click F9 you will bring up a menu that you can do new search no metter if the playlist show or song play.
    see screenshot in black glass skin with menu ,you can see you have some more option thir....

i use this plugin with 5 defrent skins with no problem or any error massege ....

did you instal the latest Adobe Flash Plugin .. ?

ho and i also use on 1 computer windows xp ,work fine ...

:D you so much ysmp, F9 was the missing information!

himochi

Portal Member
    February 5, 2010
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    is there any streamedMP skinfiles for this great plugin? ive been off the forums for a while and now that i finally have some time i would like to add this to my htpc.

thanks x10000 for creating this plugin!!

edit: i actually found the one ysmp created and will test it.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Just trying your new plugin now... Having response delay issue's while browsing the interface... Is this noted? Cool site, had no idea it existed... Legality of it seems obscure... Thanks

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I cannot figure out how this works! :/

Does it require other programs installed, other than this plugin and mediaplayer?

Does it require grooveshark VIP?

I'm running mediaportal, newest version and streamedMP skin. So how can i get this working?

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I cannot figure out how this works! :/

Does it require other programs installed, other than this plugin and mediaplayer?

Does it require grooveshark VIP?

I'm running mediaportal, newest version and streamedMP skin. So how can i get this working?

No and no. Just search and it will play.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom