MPMovieCatalog - plugin/utility for remote managing movie database (1 Viewer)

yevgenb

Portal Member
January 3, 2007
Also after the fix I have suggested there is still a problem with "cached" movie info- it looks like even if info updated in DB sometimes it's not updated in MP GUI until MP restarted. I dunno why and can't reproduce but sometimes it's very annoying...

Удачной поездки!

kirill_mmm

Portal Pro
July 3, 2008
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Movies on DVD did not work.

1.) cdlabel is left blank.
2.) I tried to add a title with two files on two different dvds. Afer that db seems to be broken. No titles are shown after that in alphabetically order from withn MP, whereas they are shown from within the plugin.

Did you remove the DVD after choosing file and save movie data without DVD in tray?

After running a script (OFDB Grabber) description, genre, number are filled in however after saving and reentering theses infos are gone.
Actors are added as one entry seperated by colons and not as individual entries.

Could you please attach this script?

I love this programm too ;)

But is it possible that it don't work with the last SVN of MP ?

I test plugin only with stable builds, now it's 1.0. And I'm not going to test it with each SVN build because it could lead to making different versions of plugin for each SVN build, but I haven't got enough time for it.

Hi Murdok,

It's the same problem I have reported already.
Here is a diff for fix (you need to patch source and compile plugin):

I fixed this issue in 0.0.4RC2

kirill_mmm

Portal Pro
July 3, 2008
Home Country

2.) I tried to add a title with two files on two different dvds. Afer that db seems to be broken. No titles are shown after that in alphabetically order from withn MP, whereas they are shown from within the plugin.

Could you please test this version? It seems to be OK with movies on DVD.

Attachments

• MPMovieCatalog-0.0.4RC2.zip
    30.7 KB

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany

Could you please test this version? It seems to be OK with movies on DVD.

I'm no longer able to use the plugin (also prior version).
Not sure what the reason is. Changed from XP to Vista and installed latest SVN.

The error shown in mp.log when starting MP is:

2009-03-22 13:54:46.486244 [Info.][MPMain]: Unable to start plugin:MPMovieCatalog.Plugin.MPMovieCatalogPlugin exception:confused:ystem.IO.FileNotFoundException: Die Datei oder Assembly "log4net, Version=1.2.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b32731d11ce58905" oder eine Abhngigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
Dateiname: "log4net, Version=1.2.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b32731d11ce58905"
bei MPMovieCatalog.Plugin.MPMovieCatalogPlugin.ConfigureLog(String logLevel)
bei MPMovieCatalog.Plugin.MPMovieCatalogPlugin.Start()
bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.Start()

Any ideas?

sthaenisch

Portal Member
July 5, 2008
Langenzenn
Home Country
Germany Germany
i looks like that in the SVN the dll chance, but kirill_mmm write above that he only supports the Final Versions :(

one solution is to copy the old dll from MP 1.0 in the MP folder, but i don't know what happend if u use the old dll.

kirill_mmm

Portal Pro
July 3, 2008
Home Country
Maybe he will adopt the changes when 1.0.1 fianl is out which sould be the case in not so far future.

I hope it will be in the nearest future :)
But I also will try to use latest log4net - if it works with both 1.0.0 and latest SVN, I'll build the plugin with this version.

I'am

Portal Member
December 13, 2008
Voronezh
Home Country
2kirill_mmm

It will be great to add feature - dedicate broken links in films base and try to fix or delete it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom