MPMovieCatalog - plugin/utility for remote managing movie database (4 Viewers)

kirill_mmm

Portal Pro
July 3, 2008
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
grubi
Could you test please this candidate with movies on CD/DVD?

Dear Translators
Please, update language files

Attachments

• MPMovieCatalog-0.0.4RC1.zip
    30.7 KB

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Movies on DVD did not work.

1.) cdlabel is left blank.
2.) I tried to add a title with two files on two different dvds. Afer that db seems to be broken. No titles are shown after that in alphabetically order from withn MP, whereas they are shown from within the plugin.

kirill_mmm

Portal Pro
July 3, 2008
Home Country
Movies on DVD did not work.

1.) cdlabel is left blank.
2.) I tried to add a title with two files on two different dvds. Afer that db seems to be broken. No titles are shown after that in alphabetically order from withn MP, whereas they are shown from within the plugin.

It's a pity :(. Unfortunately I haven't got any movies on DVD, so I feel I need make several DVDs to solve this problem finally.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
If I simply add a movie with the minimalistic information I get the following exception when browsing via MP

2009-01-30 18:21:10.777741 [ERROR][MPMain]: musicdatabase exception err:Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format. stack: bei System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
bei System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
bei MediaPortal.Video.Database.VideoDatabaseSqlLite.GetMoviesByFilter(String sql, ArrayList& movies, Boolean actorTable, Boolean movieinfoTable, Boolean genreTable)

After running a script (OFDB Grabber) description, genre, number are filled in however after saving and reentering theses infos are gone.
Actors are added as one entry seperated by colons and not as individual entries.

sthaenisch

Portal Member
July 5, 2008
Langenzenn
Home Country
Germany Germany
I love this programm too ;)

But is it possible that it don't work with the last SVN of MP ?

I found the error, log4net.dll changed :(

EDIT:

so i copy the old one from my backup to the MP root dir and now it works again, can u plz look at it ?

murdok

October 24, 2007
Thanks for the great plugin. I have a little problem. If i change a backround picture and press ok it will be save to media portal. If i change anyone of text maually and press ok it will be not saved to media portal. I ussed version 1.0 of media portal and the last version from mpmovie catalog. I can fix the problem wenn i delete the entry from the database and whrite it completly new. Can anywone help me with my problem? Pease answer in simply english because my english is not so good. I am from Germany.

yevgenb

Portal Member
January 3, 2007
Hi Murdok,

It's the same problem I have reported already.
Here is a diff for fix (you need to patch source and compile plugin):

--- MPMovieCatalog/MPMovieCatalog/Forms/ApplicationForm.cs (revision 93)
+++ MPMovieCatalog/MPMovieCatalog/Forms/ApplicationForm.cs (working copy)
@@ -154,6 +154,7 @@
MovieInfo updatedMovieInfo = editForm.Data;
bool updatePicture = movieInfo.PictureFileName != updatedMovieInfo.PictureFileName || movieInfo.Name != updatedMovieInfo.Name;
updatedMovieInfo.Picture = updatePicture && File.Exists(updatedMovieInfo.PictureFileName) ? Convert.ToBase64String(File.ReadAllBytes(updatedMovieInfo.PictureFileName)) : null;
+ updatedMovieInfo.Id = movieInfo.Id;
movieService.UpdateMovieInfo(updatedMovieInfo, updatePicture);

movieInfo = movieService.FindMovieInfoById(movieInfo.Id);

kirill_mmm

Portal Pro
July 3, 2008
Home Country
Hi All,
now I'm in a business trip and haven't got my development environment here. So I'm returning in the begining of March and will try to cope all problems.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom