MPMovieCatalog - plugin/utility for remote managing movie database (4 Viewers)

kirill_mmm

Portal Pro
July 3, 2008
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Hi,
what about an automatic video entry removal tool. It happen that I delete the file but it remain into the movie catalogue. Your tool can analyze each entry and relative file to see if exist yet.

Interesting idea.

Viceversa your tool can tell me if some files haven't an entry into movie catalogue.

It is in my plans. Now I'm thinking about GUI for this tool.

PastorVor

Portal Member
May 10, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Absolutely amazing program!
I cannot thank you enough.

I love the editor. Works well, refreshes well. Clean, easy install.
Very nice.

I like the HTML exporter.
I put my movies on a very large external HD for portability.
So, I just put the HTML files on the drive and I can show anyone my movie list and allow them to "Pick a Movie" to play...

I did have some trouble using the default HTML Aqua II template... For some reason it would not display the information, even though it was in the index.htm file. I did a quick check of the source and it looked like it was looking for a *.JS file which was not in the folder it was looking for...

Code:
<script src="details/DCimages/JavaScript/LastUpdate.js" /

But I selected "customize" and this seemed to work.

Thanks again

kirill_mmm

Portal Pro
July 3, 2008
Home Country
Is there a new version on the horizon? ;)

There was New Year holidays :), but In week I'm planning a new realease with bug fixes and little improvments, but after that I'll take a pause because of business trip to Germany for a month

Rico

Portal Pro
December 23, 2008
Straelen
Home Country
Germany Germany
can this great tool maybe also import from moving pictures db that should be cool if it does also

maybe it can create a html like this one this is created on

PK's MovieDB Release.V3.0 (Dynamic PHP View)

if your tool can grab it from moving pictures database cause i personal use moving pictures cause i like it more then my films and then export it to a sort of database like above i think you make many people happy :)

thanks and keep up the good work

kirill_mmm

Portal Pro
July 3, 2008
Home Country
maybe it can create a html like this one

Actually, it can create any html - just make an xslt-template wich will generate html you like

if your tool can grab it from moving pictures database cause i personal use moving pictures cause i like it more then my films and then export it to a sort of database like above i think you make many people happy :)

I think it's work for converter, not for MPMovieCatalog :)

Rico

Portal Pro
December 23, 2008
Straelen
Home Country
Germany Germany
i know but i dont want to use 3 different apps lol

we just need to create a tool wich exports from my films or moving pictures to a html database :)

think many people in the forum will like that

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
i know but i dont want to use 3 different apps lol

we just need to create a tool wich exports from my films or moving pictures to a html database :)

think many people in the forum will like that

I think this is not the focus of the app. It is primary designed for maintaining the movie database of MP's built in movie plugin. The HTML stuff is just a nice addition. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom