mpNZB 1.5.2 (2011-10-06) (1 Viewer)

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New version should be available on download page, google code and in the extension installer.

Changelog:
    - Open context menu on pause button for pause with timeout
    - Autorefresh queue
    - Automatically show queue on start
    - Added default wide skin file - still has some issues, feel free to improve :)

I would like to show a progress bar for each download, but don't know how. I guess one would need to subclass the listcontrol or something similar. If you know how to do that let me know (or even better: submit a patch ;))

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would like to have a progress bar for each item in the queue shown in the download list. Have a look at the quick mockup I attached, I hope that can explain the idea :)

I think this is the most easy way to get a fast impression on what the status of your downloads is. Other ideas welcome, of course :)

Attachments

• nzbprogress.jpg
      nzbprogress.jpg
      57.4 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This is doable by assigning a memory image to the IconImage of the listItem. The memory image would be re-calculated every % change of progress and then assigned to the listItem.IconImage.

You can take a look at the trakt source code see how this can be done (look for SetImageToGui), we do this for adding rating, library,seen overlays on posters. The memory image which is assigned to the texture in this case would be your own bitmap which you will have to fill from left to right based on progress.

Skinners would need to provide the correct dimmensions and textoffsets to cater for a full length image like in above example.

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Glad to see progress to the plugin continues.

Good luck with the progress bar thing, sounds like a good idea. Same with the pause for x minutes feature. As for the skins, I don't recall what skins I did make a xml for but they are all located here / - mpnzb - NZB Downloader - Google Project Hosting. One of those might work such as Blue3wide.

I should be back in Canada in 2013 and can start getting involved again in the plugin if it's needed.

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi juro,

will have a look how hard this is to integrate.
    Can't promise when that will happen as I don't have much free time at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom