mpNZB v1.4 (Updated 18-12-2009) (1 Viewer)

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks btw bloasfist. I will add your skin file probably next release. Also can someone with that # problem tell me if 0.96 worked.
The b&w guy is doing the same thing :p (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/mpnzb-skinfile-57515/)

thanks for the update!! but now it displays a too small filesize :D
50 MB instead of 5040.49 MB
21 kbs instead of 210 kbs
[..]

Oops, i also have the same problem with the too small speed and file size. Didn't even notice since i was so happy that the initial problem was fixed with version .96 ...

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
K I am trying some new stuff for this # issue. I am going to change my Region to German like RoXoR and see if I can recreate the problem.

Update: I think I have fixed this problem in my next release. I thought everyone used "." as there decimal separator. I was wrong :(

Also added 3 new search sites and will be adding group (alt.binaries.*) support at some point.

Update #2:

I released a new version with the format fix to end all format fixes. Also added Newzleech and NZBClub to searches. Couldn't get Bintube working 100%.

marson

Portal Pro
June 9, 2007
uk
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
thanks for this plugin ,looks good would like to try, but will wait till there is a ver to work with Blue3Wide skin

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
K in the next few days I will pump out a few skins and make an MPI for it. That will probably become v1.0.

Kossan

Portal Pro
August 11, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I cant make the configuration right. I cant connect to my SABNzb.

What should i type under adress? The IP-number to my machine? Or the whole http://IP:PORT/sabnzbd/ url. Or something else?
I cant connect :(

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
You put the IP and Port of the computer running SABnzbd.

safcsat

Portal Pro
March 1, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Absolutely fantastic plugin mate thanks for your efforts!!

One feature that may, or may not, be missing but would be really useful.

When I search and select the NZB I want to download - is it possible to then ask me what catagory this is? I.e Movie, TV Show, Music etc.... Then pass this info over to hellanzb??

Just cos otherwise I would have to quit media portal and goto hellanzb web page and select catagory so that MY TV Series and MovingPictures know where to get the film/tv serveies etc..

U see what I mean?

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
I think you meant SABnzbd and yes that feature exists already. Check the "Save to categories" checkbox in the config.

Rico

Portal Pro
December 23, 2008
Straelen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi

Great Work Man !!!

Can you please make this plugin also work with Grabit

if possible
:)

DenZ

May 23, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Great Plugin :D
Sabnzbd + Mediaportal is a good Combination :D

But, I`ve got a problem with the feeds. I can use the feeds from tvNzb en nzbindex, but i`m not getting any response from the NzbMatrix and Nzbsrus feeds where a login is required.

When i choose the feed in Mediaportal I can choose a category but nothings happens.. In the bottom at status it`s saying "Idle". The login is correct, I can get on both sites and download nzb files (or .zip by Matrix). Is there a way I can configure the logins or see some Debug information.

Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom