mpNZB v1.4 (Updated 18-12-2009) (2 Viewers)

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Using the MPI installer it should put it in $MP_DIR$\plugins\Windows\Sites.xml automatically. If not that's were it goes.

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
It's nice to have a working NZBdownloader again! One feature request though:
  • queue management (move up, move down, move to top, move to last)

Btw: the version 1.0 download from google code is an .xmp file from which you can build a mpi file. I guess the .zip should contain the .mpi file itself :p. The linked file when downloading from https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/startdown/1396/ is the actual .mpi...

One further question: where does one provide the username&password for sites where an account is needed to download .nzbs? I noticed the last tab in the plugins configuration is removed...
Newzbin support is done through sabnzbd, but for sites like nzbmatrix there is no support for account login anymore? I can't find it in the sites.xml ...

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
The google-code version appears to be an MPI to me. I downloaded it and ran it a minute before I posted this. I did have to re-upload it yesterday afternoon for a different reason but perhaps it was an XMP at that point.

I will look into queue management, its a bit hard because its not in SABnzbd's current API. There future API will have much more control but until then I will see if I can do it using HTML.

As for the username/password I have currently took out support for that and thats why NZBMatrix is not in the Sites.xml file anymore. All the ones in the Sites.xml file are free or in the case of Newzbin are controlled with SABnzbd. Also I have setup a website of sites that use special URL's which you can add. That site is here. In the future I may bring back username/password login but losing NZBMatrix was a small price to pay for this modularity of Sites.xml IMO.

Avigrace

Portal Pro
December 13, 2005
Home Country
England England
Great plugin, many thanks. In the 15 mins I have played with it it seems to work well, have it set up on my main server and 2 clients all pointing to the server to do the downloading.

I'd love for you to bring back NZBMatrix ;)

Also, It would be nice to create some preset searches in either mediaportal or the config app, so I could select a preset search from a menu and it would for example list all 720P shows with a certain title, bigger than 900Mb in the past 5 days.
Even better, would be nice if in TVSeries I could click on a show I don't have and then it would take me to your plugin with the search results

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
I will look into the MyTVSeries thing, it is in my future feature list. Do you know of any other plug-in's that do this that I could use as a template?

I will eventually add NZBMatrix back in once I redo my addfile/cookie code. Until then you may want to add some sites yourself through Sites.xml. Here is some sites that you can add that are not on Sites.xml by default. I will be adding sorting in the next release which will allow sorting by Size/DateTime/Title.

I may also add the ability to search several sites at once and sort them. Although the kinda of searching your talking about is much more specific and may not be supported. You could probably do it using my Sites.xml file by just changing the search URL for Newzbin to include those flags.

Also I will add a search history eventually that gets saved in mpNZB.xml.

Avigrace

Portal Pro
December 13, 2005
Home Country
England England
I am setting up some saved searches on NZBs.org, that seems to be what I'm after :D

I *think* TVSeries itself has limited support of downloading through newsgroups, there is certainly a section for it in the config screen, whether there is anything in the source code though that is any use I don't know.

I have replaced the and [H] for NZB.org and I can paste the links into a browser and they work, however when I add it all to the sites.xml it breaks. I tried opening it in XML notepad and it complained that it expected a ; and not a =

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Could you post your Sites.XML and I can test it. One thing to note is that & has to be replaced with & for XML documents. As soon as Google-Code is working (its down at the moment) I will update both wiki's with notes related to this.

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MrTRiX: A few questions/suggestions:

1) The sites.xml is still not included in the downloadfile on google. But i copied the sites.xml file from the google code.
    2) I decreased all sabnzbd status positions by 50 pixels on the Blue3Wide skin, because it was conflicting with the position of the tv preview window if tv is on while watching mpNZB plugin. If you want the new skinfile i can upload it. It looks great now!
    3) Still got the horizontal line at the select feed position
    4) Is it possible to watch the sabnzbd history? Or is it not included in the SABnzbd api?

Thanks for the time you put into this great plugin!

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Ya I would like your version of the skin, I forgot about the Blue3Wide at the time.

I downloaded and tested the MPI file on Google and MediaPortal's downloads sites and it appears to have the Sites.XML file to me. I will be releasing a new version soon enough, maybe it will fix this problem.

What does #3 mean?

And yes there is not history view in SABnzbd API at the moment. The next release is suppose to, I will be adding a few things not in there API but the problem is I don't get a response so I don't know if things work or not.

UPDATE: Released 1.01.

New things
    - Move (Up/Down/Top/Bottom) & Change Category in the queue management area
    - Sort results by Name/Date/Size (Ascending/Descending)

I am glad to see there is interest in this plug-in. Please keep the feature requests coming. Also its good to see people using Sites.xml as this will do a lot of things people wanted.

DenZ

May 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I`ve you are still needing information about moving Items in the Sabnzb Queue;
    - SABnzbd: Api
    Under Move

In this link there are more advanced techniques written then "Automation Support " in the wiki

In this link there are also options for;
    - Changing cats
    - Changing Priority`s

I hope this will help you

Thanks for making the Sites modular :)

Request/Idea;
    An option for Searching on multiple SerieNames in one click

Example;
    Creating an sequence like "Scrubs|Terminator|Fringe|NCIS" somewhere in the plugin/Configurator
    - Search on each Value on a selected Site where the result is the combination of each search result.

In this way I can create a sequence of my Favorite series and search for all of them in one click.
    End-users are Lazy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom