• Total voters

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Just one question, why is Mini-EPG background not as transparent as the other OSDs?

I figured since it was overlayed on top of video, that it might be hard to read otherwise

Is there a way to change this a bit?
    I'm asking 'cause on monitor it looks fine, but on my CRT even the context menus
    are just hardly transparent and the mini-epg is not transparent at all.
    It's black and the backkground covers the whole screen.:(

Any way I can change this myself?

Regards
    Ralph

iMse

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    First I must say that I really love the skin and I think its the most appealing one out there.
    Will you be making any suitable xml's for popular addons like My TV-Series and such?

drowhunter

Portal Pro
    April 29, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    wow, alot of responses.

ok
    I see the video icon bug. I'll see if i can track it down.

As for supporting populat addons. sure, i'd like to get them all, just let me know if theres any in particular you want first. (problem is i dont use alot of them so they tend to get neglected)

on that note..just go the tv server installed. now to figure it out ..and get it supported.

i take a closer look at that mini-guide background..

apachefr

July 17, 2006
    First of all, large a thank you for this fabulous skin.

I've found a problem with the plugin MyMusicVideos:
    The video is not shown by default, and to view it, it is necessary to click on the icon "TV in background" in upper right corner. In this case, the video is visible, but in a small rectangle in the upper left corner, as well as an error message indicating that there is no videos to show. To finish, the loading bar is always visible.

Still thank you for this fabulous topic…

iMse

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    As for supporting populat addons. sure, i'd like to get them all, just let me know if theres any in particular you want first. (problem is i dont use alot of them so they tend to get neglected)

Great :)
    Well, I guess it would be good to start with the plugins in the "Hot Plugins" section on the forums.

BTW, send me a PM if you ever need a swedish translator.

Mr.X

Portal Member
    November 20, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    problem with 1.7 skin

hello drowhunter,

I see you have gone even further with this skin.

I don't know if anyone else noticed this problem but... on the plugins screen I cannot navigate to the shutdown,close program,ect or any of the buttons on the top row with my remote. Pressing left or right on the remote usually allows me to navigate to these buttons(the black and white ones at the top left and right).

Just thought I should mention it...I'm not really sure how many people actually use these buttons so it might take along time for anyone to mention it.

I just went from the 1.5 skin straight to the 1.7 version yesterday and i really like the changes you've made.....well done! Is there any chance you might add the functionality of the shutdown button I speak of to the home menu screen in a future version?

again...thank you for a wonderful skin,

Sincerely,

- Mr.X

Mr.X

Portal Member
    November 20, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    P.S. I meant a shutdown button in the home menu that rotates like all the other icons like tv,music,setting,weather,ect.....

scythelt

Portal Pro
    December 19, 2006
    Home Country
    BAD NEWS: 16x9 version wont be ready just yet...still hacking away....but soon...i promise

Very much looking forward to the 16x9 release of this skin - definitely one that deserves the widescreen treatment. 4x3 just doesn't cut it on my widescreen LCD!

Keep up the good work!

JimL

July 16, 2006
    Oooh I feel stupid. How come I don't get the horizontal navigation? I get the standard vertical (and boring) one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom