MPTrayMOD Vista64Bit RC2 does not start (4 Viewers)

sKetch

November 19, 2008
Zagreb
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Here is just a compiled version of MPTrayMod for Vista x64. They should work on this systems, at least for me.
Finally!

Thank you very much, LinFor.

Your "compiled version of MPTrayMod for Vista x64" works for me.

Using:
Vista Ultimate SP1 (x64)
Mediaportal 1.0.0.0
StreamedMP skin

LinFor

December 30, 2008
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Another build of MpTrayMod, now should work on Windows 7 beta 1 x64 (and also x86???). I believe, on Vista too :))

Attachments

• mptraymod_win7_x64.rar
    30.7 KB

Zalkin

August 19, 2007
Another build of MpTrayMod, now should work on Windows 7 beta 1 x64 (and also x86???). I believe, on Vista too :))

Hi, the x64 release works fine on Windows Server 2008 x64, perfect, thanx!:D
First I tried the Win 7 version but no luck...

A tip is to ad the line Pushd %0\..\ first in the script, then the workingfolder i dynamic to the placement of the script:)

teapa

May 7, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
can not make it work

All I get is a windows error message "MediaPortal has stopped working". I have Vista Ultimate 64 and finaly I got this thing working and now for the last step..very disappointing !!! I tried all the version up there..nothing

I think this is a very important feature and if nobody can figure it out then media center is the way to go (if you can ..now the green button doesn't do anything)

frustrating!:mad:

nice..now mediaportal doesn't start anymore...great!:mad::mad:

hugenx

June 2, 2009

Can confirm that this mod doesn't work with Windows 7 x86. Can someone else confirm this or does anyone already have a sollution?

It would be awsome If someone with the proper skillz could fix it...

kanelbulle

Portal Member
February 29, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi! I can't get this to work on Win 7 x64... Does the solution above work for anyone else on this system? Thanks!

Edit: It worked after some updates and reboots :D Now to another question, does anyone have the sourcecode to a working 64-bit version?

Dukenukemx

Portal Pro
October 10, 2009
I have Windows 7 X64, and installed this plugin. So far, it starts up MediaPortal, but it also starts up MCE. Anyway to stop MCE from starting up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom