MPTrayMOD Vista64Bit RC2 does not start (3 Viewers)

yastarabe

Portal Member
April 19, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
I figured out what's wrong, I left some MCE services on.

on win7, we can uninstall the windows media center and related services easily, just go to control panel - uninstall software - uninstall windows features. MC is on the list, ready to be uninstalled with a single clic.

Dukenukemx

Portal Pro
October 10, 2009
Does anyone know why when I scroll through my videos the selection jumps around? It's fine when I use it for everything else, but it goes crazy when I'm in my videos folder. Like pressing down goes straight to one movie and up goes to another. Pressing them again will make it go up and then back down.

Also, pressing the back button has it ask me if I wanna delete the movie. How do I make it stop this?

**EDIT**

Just tried this remote with music and it's doing the same thing. Down goes straight to anything that starts with "P" and up does to anything that starts with "M", rather then scrolling through the selection.

**EDIT**

Never mind, I just figured out that my other remote software that came with my capture card is actually interfering. I just have to prevent it from starting up.

ronysrei

Portal Member
May 15, 2009
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
MPTRAY Working on Win7 x86 and x64!!

Just made some changes to make it work on both versions of Win7.

Please let me know if it works.

Ron

Attachments

• mptraymod_win7_x86_x64.rar
    30.7 KB

Ohiba

May 18, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
it worked pretty well to launch MP... but for some reason I can't get it to keep focus on MP after launching. I
still have to get up and go to my monitor and click on MP manually to focus

Anyone idee ?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    MPTray is supplied from MediaPortal 1.1RC2 onwards and enabled using 3rd party options tab in config, this should work on all systems, so only someone who is using the old MP1.0.2 may require this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom