FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I do not fully understand your question. Do you mean multiple movie files on HD or really multiple CDs?

If you want something like stacking in the first case. Just name your files like this:
    movie-CD1.avi
    movie-CD2.avi

And the movie will be shown as one file...

Flip.

Lolita

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2006
    Thx, that is exactly what i wanted
    and can i somhwere change it to .cd1.ext and .cd2.ext .cd3.ext .... ?

EDIT:
    Also i have problem with geting covers from IMDB - i get bunch of other images, but not cover, but ie. from ofdb i get cover with no problem, is there some scprit for editing db or something? Or do i need to set it manualy?

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

1) no sorry. The naming convention of MP is limited / strict. You have to stay as I mentioned.

2) Yeah, the picture lookup of MP is currently restricted to english amazon. Therefor the lookup for other languages is often wrong. Not much you can do against it. You may place your own coverarts in the directories. You can edit the DB entries within Configure->Movies->Database. Or do some coding. ;)

3) Your question would have been better placed in the support section.

Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
    I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
    Replies
    Views
    I spoke too soon. Still doing it. Get only a featureless grey screen until I reboot the machine, then the DVD plays, so still faulty
    I spoke too soon. Still doing it. Get only a featureless grey screen until I reboot the machine, then the DVD plays, so still faulty
    I'm running Mediaportal 1.33 on Windows 11 Home 23H2. If I try to play a DVD after watching TV or movies, all I get is a grey...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom