framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Re: MultiShortcut plugin

Can someone please post a complete HOWTO together with some screenshots?.
    You will find a "how to" in archive.

Also a easy installer would be perfect.
    Not possible with the way how this plugin works, sorry.

disastar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2010
    Using the StreamedMP skin it seems that you can only launch application via multishortcut from the "Plugins" menu. If you go into MP config and try to switch the multishortcut links to show up "In Home" they do not appear in the home screen. Is there a way to incorporate an xml file into StreamedMP so that I could use the StreamedMP editor to add the multishortcuts to the home menu? If so, is there a description of how to do this?

Thank you for the excellent tool.

disastar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2010
    Using the StreamedMP skin it seems that you can only launch application via multishortcut from the "Plugins" menu. If you go into MP config and try to switch the multishortcut links to show up "In Home" they do not appear in the home screen. Is there a way to incorporate an xml file into StreamedMP so that I could use the StreamedMP editor to add the multishortcuts to the home menu? If so, is there a description of how to do this?

Thank you for the excellent tool.

A user in the StreamedMP forum showed me how to do this. Follow his link for instructions (it's quite easy!):

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/multishortcut-streamedmp-question-83153/

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Does anyone know of a good way to close a program that you launch with this plugin with the MCE-remote? I've made a link that opens Internet Explorer for football, but I can't figgure out how to close it without a keyboard/mouse.

gserg

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am having trouble making Multishortcut launch Hulu Desktop. I have configured (as best as I can tell) exactly as the documentation requires. When I activate the button, the MP screen "shrinks" and returns but Hulu never opens. I tried in on my old 1.0.2 installation and couldn't get it to work and I just tried it on my new 1.1.0 installation but the same thing. Is there someone that can help me? Where can I look to try to find out why this isn't working? Is there anything I can post on here that someone can look at for me in order to see what is going on?

Thanks for any help
    Greg

gserg

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I finally got it to work. Now, does anybody have a nice icon I can use on the MP homepage for Hulu? Lol

Greg

burr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is it possible to have this plugin in duplicate. What i want is two buttons in homescreen which starts two different programs i've tried
    to copy the dll file and rename it, i then get two icons in the plugin configuration but the settings is the same for both of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom