[confirm] Music going insane with WASAPI + Minidisplay + Equalizer (1 Viewer)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @nicsergio
    I have the same setup. Could you please tell me which driver version you are using?

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I am using V13.1 ATI drivers for Win7 x64
    I tried yesterday to install the versions 13.4 and then 13.6 Beta, but known issues when I start the HTPC with AV-receiver off (my HDMI chain is: HTPC -> Onkyo TX-SR605 AV-Receiver -> TV) then rollback to V13.1

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I am using V13.1 ATI drivers for Win7 x64
    I tried yesterday to install the versions 13.4 and then 13.6 Beta, but known issues when I start the HTPC with AV-receiver off (my HDMI chain is: HTPC -> Onkyo TX-SR605 AV-Receiver -> TV) then rollback to V13.1

Thank you. I will try to install that version tomorrow. Hopefully it will work! Otherwise something is wrong with my installation.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    13.1 made no difference unfortunately.

I will try a clean install of mediaportal.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I uninstalled mediaportal and installed a clean version of mediaportal. And now it works!

So no bug, closing this thread.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    good
    for minidisplay (iMon) I use this plugin modified: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...lay-driver-for-mediaportal-1-1-3-1-2-1.95616/ , then without equalizer

I can still use the display, when I disable the equalizer. But music and the display plugin are core mediaportal plugins, so I think there should be a fix for it.

The whole music plugin has changed quite a bit recently, so I think one of those changes is interfering with the way the equalizer reads the music (if y'all know what I mean :cool: )

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    good
    for minidisplay (iMon) I use this plugin modified: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...lay-driver-for-mediaportal-1-1-3-1-2-1.95616/ , then without equalizer

I tried the new driver. But it doesn't have the advanced options like the original. So it's no option for me.

..unfortunately at the moment is so.. :(
    however, allows you to use the latest version of iMon manager, with management of the "famous" Soundgraph's API, I'm waiting for the support from the official plugin.... :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom