[not reproducible] Music not Importing (2 Viewers)

Heina

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2008
    Windhoek, Namibia
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    'ello

Great work to everybody involved :)

I unfortunately have an issue importing my music into the DB.

Thanx
    Hein

Attachments

• Configuration.rar
      54.7 KB

Heina

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2008
    Windhoek, Namibia
    Home Country
    I go into MediaPortal Configuration -> Music -> DB.
    I click Import Music from selected foldes. It processes all the files but adds 0.

According to log file is not finding some tables

Cheerz

Heina

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2008
    Windhoek, Namibia
    Home Country
    I upgraded from 1.1.3 -> 1.2 Beta -> installed all 1.2 plugins -> 1.2 RC (all in one go)

Cheerz

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Somehow your music database appears to be corrupted.

I have not seen this before but the solution will be to delete the database and then re-import everything

Just go to database folder (Folder/File Locations - MediaPortal Wiki) and delete the MusicDatabaseV12.db3 file
    So... "no bug" ?
    Guess the corruption must have been there in the first place?

Or does 1.2.0 Rc upgrade the music db?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Somehow your music database appears to be corrupted.

I have not seen this before but the solution will be to delete the database and then re-import everything

Just go to database folder (Folder/File Locations - MediaPortal Wiki) and delete the MusicDatabaseV12.db3 file
    So... "no bug" ?
    Guess the corruption must have been there in the first place?

Wait until he reports back before we assume that this is the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or the disk is damaged or some other problem. SQLiteClient: FanartHandler.db3 cmd:sqlite3_finalize err:CORRUPT/CORRUPT detailed:database disk image is malformed query You can try to treat the database as a...
    When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or...
    Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Having exactly this issue upon performing a clean install of MediaPortal 1.34 64 bit on a clean Windows 11 install, off to try 1.33
    Having exactly this issue upon performing a clean install of MediaPortal 1.34 64 bit on a clean Windows 11 install, off to try 1.33
    Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until I switched to my HTPC which is my primary source. When I switch to the HTPC the screen goes blank for a long time and then I have sound, no picture, and in the lower left hand corner: "Source: HDMI 1 Not...
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom