[not reproducible] Music not Importing (1 Viewer)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Marking this as not-reproducible rather than no bug as can't see where this has happened and in case anyone else reports

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Corruption of music DB - Music not Importing

Same happened to me.
    Same solution deleting the database (unfortunately). I also had problems accessing playlist in MP (list of songs in cue).
    Error message appeared (Missing file like when the skin doesn't have the proper file for a plugin ).
    All problems disappeared when deleting music database and new scan completed. Really strange. Lots of errors in MP error log file relating to music database.

Collected files using "Mediaportal Debug Mode" 3 days ago. Sorry but now with problem solved doesn't shows the error in MP

Thanks
    Alex:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok .. Thanks for the suggestion about the screensaver..i went and deliberately unticked the screensaver on a fresh install ( no joy ..same issue ) and the issue within 40 seconds now so I did a full Mediaportal uninstall and then clean install x64 Mediaportal 1.30 and clean rebuild of databases.....still having this issue and I...
    Ok .. Thanks for the suggestion about the screensaver..i went and deliberately unticked the screensaver on a fresh install ( no joy...
    Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 Start MP with e.g. Music DE
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpstartit-start-mediaportal-with-specific-plugin.84578/post-928783
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :)...
    I am wondering... didn't we have a Plugin wich made it possible to start MP with certain Module - e.g. directly start with Tv or...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom