Music Now Playing - Full Color FanArt Mod (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi juro ! look my remark in red ...

Hi ysmp,

is there any possibility to develop such a plug in? In my mind it makes sense to put this in a music plug. Covers are grabbed automatically, so why not fanarts!
    you can look her we descoss long time abut it ,maby we will have full plugin for music ... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-plugin-music-part-possible-52421/#post358494

Other question, I have a lot of album covers. In the Past MP was able to update them. I thinks since 1.02 is this no more possible. I chekced this on two differnet installations. Also with albums with have not covers. Resukt always is "No covers found"

abut this i dont know seans i never use it, i fix all my album cover , by hand and also the fanart what i find on the web i use what no i mack ... (i have in my music collection over 10,000 songs ) all tags,album as folder.jpg , and 70% have a few fanart's
    you can also use this tool to halp you ...
    Mp3tag - the universal Tag Editor (ID3v2, MP4, OGG, FLAC, ...) -- this tool to tag them.
    Album Art Downloader | Get Album Art Downloader at SourceForge.net -- this tool to downlad album cover .
    Music for MediaBrowser. -- this tool to downlad album cover and fanart ,but as for the album cover it will put in your music
    album folder ..

in the end for now, no have a way to get all fix in automatically ,have to fix manuly ,and it's tack time ...

Any idea?!

Regards
    Juro

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

Thanks for reply.

I used already MP 3Rag in some cases. The tool is ok
    With album art downloader I made not so good experinces
    I will check Music for Media Browser

Juro

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    i maid anther mod ,little more fanart ,,,, as my wife say after she see the first mod "you can do more fanart...no ?" :)
    so i did .... and it's look great on my big screen tv.

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi together,

I checked Music for Media Browser. Ok the program works but from user of view his is definately to much work to download the fanarts, rename them and put them in the skin folder if you have thousands of albums with hundreds of artists. The option button of this program has no functionality

Regards

Juro

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi everybody,

Concerning MyMusic and PlayingNow, is it possible to do this slight modification: I would like to totally eliminate the button MyLyrics but I would like that the lyrics always be activated when pressing PlayingNow ?

that is to say:
    -when I press PlayingNow, this option is activated AND lyrics are displayed, without the need to press 2 buttons as now.
    -the button Lyrics does not appear anymore on the MyMusic menu.
    -the main functions of PayingNow still exist (ie: the downloading of the pictures of the artists, that doesn't work in MyLyrics)

:D in advance!!

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi just update the first post ,to work with Black Glass V1.9.0 ....

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    mod update to work with latest version of the plaugin now call FanartHandler (v3.3 beta).
    see first post ,and read Edit note ...

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi ,
    i add the fanarthandler plugin version 3.3 beta in the first post , gos the devlop continu and if you try to downlad from last link
    olrady have v3.4 .....

again v3.3 beta work perfect for the music part and this mod ,,, so i thot we can all have nice mod working for the holday's...

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi ,
    the mod update to Black Glass v2.0.1 and FanartHandler v3.8b ...

see first post .

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi all ...Happy 2010 ..

i update the mod for Version 2.1.0 ,also fix the multiimage part (if an artist no have fanart )

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom