Music Now Playing - Full Color FanArt Mod (1 Viewer)

juro

Portal Pro
March 23, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: Music Now Playing - Full Color FanArt Mod

sounds good for me
I am lookong foward to new mod files

JuRo

niblet

Portal Pro
October 4, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi YSMP,

I have tried your mod, but I get the overlay appears as though scrobbling is going to display something on the right hand side.

butties.jpg

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi YSMP,

I have tried your mod, but I get the overlay appears as though scrobbling is going to display something on the right hand side.

View attachment 54107

HI niblet ! ....:oops: .. miesd it for this version ,i will fix soon and update the first post ...

Thank's,

Hi YSMP,

View attachment 54107
    hi niblet !

o.k fix the overly pop up , see first post for new version ....
    thank's,

@ all user that downlad the mod untile 18:00 please downlad the new version ...:oops:

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Music Now Playing - Full Color FanArt Mod

Hi TGX, Hi ysmp

I am little confused aboubt the last udates. Here (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ass-skin-2-1-1-a-75534/index2.html#post555441) I saw that TGX has enabled the old fanart management. I was wondering now why we need a mod supporting fanart plugin 1.0 (beside the shin changes from ysmp)

I would appriciate a combination between old BG fanart management (in all music views fanrt is shown if fanart is found) and fanart plugin 1.0 (most interesting thing is the fanart grabber). We the would have a absolutey constistent design in MP using BG with moving picture, tv series and music section. All media is presented is a standardisized way.

Tgx ord ysmp: In my opinion you only have to change the path names from old pathes where folder are located in skin/media folder to the new ones where fanart are stored in the thumb folders?!

What is your opinion?

Thanks

Juro

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: AW: Music Now Playing - Full Color FanArt Mod

Hi TGX, Hi ysmp

I am little confused aboubt the last udates. Here (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ass-skin-2-1-1-a-75534/index2.html#post555441) I saw that TGX has enabled the old fanart management. I was wondering now why we need a mod supporting fanart plugin 1.0 (beside the shin changes from ysmp)

I would appriciate a combination between old BG fanart management (in all music views fanrt is shown if fanart is found) and fanart plugin 1.0 (most interesting thing is the fanart grabber). We the would have a absolutey constistent design in MP using BG with moving picture, tv series and music section. All media is presented is a standardisized way.
    @TGX: In my opinion you only have to change the path names from old pathes where folder are located in skin/media folder to the new ones where fanart are stored in the thumb folders?!

What is your opinion?

Thanks

Juro

hi juro ! let me try to explain .... the fanart handler plugin not work in the Shares view (only it this view it canot work )
    so some user ask from Tgx to put also the old style to unble the fan art for shares view this fan art canot contral by fanart handler plugin ,it's a link to the fanart folder in the animation folder ..this 2 thing's are defrent ...

if you wont to use the shares view you have to use also Tgx update... together with the fanart handler ...
    if you wont to use other view like artist,db view,or any other view ..than only fanart handler can work in all of them ...

my self i use the shares view but with no fan art ... when i play music i like to see fanart ...

any way i hope this help little ...:)

+ Tgx work on a new version of the skin with full suport Fanart and backdrops in all over the skin ...let's wait and see the new skin ..
    i'm sure TGX will mack it a great skin ...

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Music Now Playing - Full Color FanArt Mod

I am little confused aboubt the last udates. Here (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ass-skin-2-1-1-a-75534/index2.html#post555441) I saw that TGX has enabled the old fanart management. I was wondering now why we need a mod supporting fanart plugin 1.0 (beside the shin changes from ysmp).
    I would appriciate a combination between old BG fanart management (in all music views fanrt is shown if fanart is found) and fanart plugin 1.0 (most interesting thing is the fanart grabber).

With my latest fanart update you have fanart in all music views. Basically the skin uses the fanart handler plugin in every music screen (artists, albums, playlists, music playing, lyrics, etc.) except in music shares view where the plugin does not work and where the old fanart management comes into place.

We would have a absolutey constistent design in MP using BG with moving picture, tv series and music section. All media is presented is a standardisized way.

Yes, it would be a better solution but it can't be done. In my opinion Fanart handler plugin is very good in music and videos views, but it's not good enough to replace TvSeries and Moving Pictures fanart management.

@TGX ord ysmp: In my opinion you only have to change the path names from old pathes where folder are located in skin/media folder to the new ones where fanart are stored in the thumb folders?!

If you refer to the old style fanart management, it's not possible to gain access to folders outside the skin folder without a helping plugin. So for now, we have to use a folder inside the skin folder...

Thanks

Tgx

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Music Now Playing - Full Color FanArt Mod

With my latest fanart update you have fanart in all music views. Basically the skin uses the fanart handler plugin in every music screen (artists, albums, playlists, music playing, lyrics, etc.) except in music shares view where the plugin does not work and where the old fanart management comes into place.
    ok I will try, is BG 1.8 also supported?

Yes, it would be a better solution but it can't be done. In my opinion Fanart handler plugin is very good in music and videos views, but it's not good enough to replace TvSeries and Moving Pictures fanart management.
    Indeed, I only mean the interface and the way of media presentation.

If you refer to the old style fanart management, it's not possible to gain access to folders outside the skin folder without a helping plugin. So for now, we have to use a folder inside the skin folder...
    ok, when you support fanart handler 1.0 with fanarts in all BG music views then this is no more necessary

Thanks

Juro

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Music Now Playing - Full Color FanArt Mod

ok I will try, is BG 1.8 also supported?

No, it's only working with Black Glass 2.1.1 + Fanart Updates. I suggest to wait for Black Glass 2.2.0 (to be released in the next days) that has every updates released so far for BG 2.1.1.

Indeed, I only mean the interface and the way of media presentation.

In BG 2.1.1 every screen is presented in a uniform way!

ok, when you support fanart handler 1.0 with fanarts in all BG music views then this is no more necessary

Black Glass skin already supports fanart handler plugin v. 1.0 with the latest updates and for my personal tastes, the old fanart management in music and videos shares/folder view is superfluous!

Thanks

Tgx

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Music Now Playing - Full Color FanArt Mod

Hi Togehther,

unfortunately the fanarts in new version 2.2 do not work for me. I did not change the configuration of Fanrat handler plugin. On Sunday I di a test with version 2.1.1 and Tgx's bug fix and it works?! I am not sure if I already used ysmb's mod files.

What did I do wrong?

I will do an additional test on my xp test system.

Regards

Juro

ok I did a test fanart is only available in Now playing view (Idid not use ysmbs) mod.

works this asdesigned. Waht I understodd is that fanart is available in all music views?!

Juro

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Music Now Playing - Full Color FanArt Mod

Hi Togehther,

unfortunately the fanarts in new version 2.2 do not work for me. I did not change the configuration of Fanrat handler plugin. On Sunday I di a test with version 2.1.1 and Tgx's bug fix and it works?! I am not sure if I already used ysmb's mod files.

What did I do wrong?

I will do an additional test on my xp test system.

Regards

Juro

ok I did a test fanart is only available in Now playing view (Idid not use ysmbs) mod.

works this asdesigned. Waht I understodd is that fanart is available in all music views?!

Juro

hi juro !
    sorry im little bit way busy at work this days ... i did not even try the new version 2.2.0 :(

i hope in a day or 2 i will have more free time ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom