Music Search (1 Viewer)

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I cannot search anything in the music view.
    When i select search it happens nothing.

Please help, how could i search for music?

Flappers

February 11, 2008
    I've investigated that further. With the SVN that i used (12.02.2008 and 07.03.2008) i have this bug.

The on screen keyboard to enter the seach string will not be displayed. The screen is cleared. Stops. Than i get the track list again, but no seach win.

This happens with project mayhem 3 and blue two skin.

When i roll back to 0.2.3 final, erverything is fine.

Maybe this has something to do with the migration from music v8 to v10 db?

How can i adress this bug to the developer team?

Cruzer

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Don't know if this helps, but I want to confirm that I too have this behavior when I installed the SVN.

Flappers

February 11, 2008
    Since SVN 17967 i can confirm that this issue has been fixed. Search works here with that SVN.

Thanks to the developers for this very fast help.

Cruzer

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Installed SVN 18062 and all is well. Thanks to all. This place rocks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 Start MP with e.g. Music DE
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpstartit-start-mediaportal-with-specific-plugin.84578/post-928783
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :)...
    I am wondering... didn't we have a Plugin wich made it possible to start MP with certain Module - e.g. directly start with Tv or...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Can anyone help with this?
    Can anyone help with this?
    Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom