Music section (1 Viewer)

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Every time i start MediaPortal and when i go to my music it goes to shared view and not the database view. How can i make the database view to be default for my music??

using latest svn

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    As I tried to tell you in IRC a couple of days ago :))), the last view type used should be used when re-entering (IIRC)

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    as mentioned above.
    Use a Database View once and stay with it. MP will always use the last view you had active when leaving the program

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, but after I have rebooted Mediaportal it just shows shares view on first open again.. so I don't know what's going on, maybe its me?

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    It's definitely not the program. Must be you then :))))))

Look at your mediaportal.xml.
    find the music section: search for: name="music"
    within the section you should see: startwindow the value needs to be 504, if views are displwayed
    and startview contains a value of the view to be used.

change some views within MP and see, if those values in mediaportal.xml get updated.

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have fixed it in mediaportal.xml. There was a string called entry name="rememberlastfolder">no</entry>. I changed that to 'yes' and now it remembers last view as it is supposed to do ;)
    It's under the name="music" thing, like hwahrmann said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Can anyone help with this?
    Can anyone help with this?
    Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
    Replies
    Views
    When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or the disk is damaged or some other problem. SQLiteClient: FanartHandler.db3 cmd:sqlite3_finalize err:CORRUPT/CORRUPT detailed:database disk image is malformed query You can try to treat the database as a...
    When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or...
    Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until I switched to my HTPC which is my primary source. When I switch to the HTPC the screen goes blank for a long time and then I have sound, no picture, and in the lower left hand corner: "Source: HDMI 1 Not...
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom