Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (7 Viewers)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

Brilliant!, I shall try this later on tonight.

Im new to upgrading skins. I have been using the Basic Home Editor to edit the menu layout. Is there any way I can preserve this and not loose it in upgrading ?

Thanks!

It will preserve your custom menu by default.

thx

JimmyBoy

Portal Pro
April 18, 2008
Home Country

Brilliant, I shall give it a blast later on.

If you want any ideas / testers then let me know as I am really liking this skin and would like to make it as perfect as possible. Also with using it everyday there are some usability changes I think would be useful etc... and also come across what I think are a few bugs.

Let me know if I can be of any help!

O

OL_1973

Some issue in TV Series and TV

We are pleased to announce the latest beta release of Mustayluca Skin that supports MediaPortal 1.2 Beta.

If you Uninstall MediaPortal, whether it be manually or part of an upgrade (ie Fresh Install option) please also uninstall Mustayluca.

Download

Come across a Bug
Any bugs found or feedback will be much appreciated, please read this thread before submitting any bugs to the tracker.

I found some issue in the new beta version.

One thing is, that no Series are imported and shown (see screenshot 1+2). And also the "next" program isn`t shown. It shows the current program.

The changes of the program are "after" the channel changed.

Hope it helps something.

Attachments

• 21-32-03.jpg
    21-32-03.jpg
    95.6 KB
  • 21-32-11.jpg
    21-32-11.jpg
    93.4 KB

qwertzer

Portal Member
February 7, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi guys.
First, let me say thanks for developing this skin.
My favorite by far!

My problem: every version I downloaded has the problem shown in the image below.

It does not work for series and movies.
Strangely enough it does work for recently added music.

It works in the streamedMP and Avalon skin like it is supposed to.

Any suggestions? :D

Attachments

• Series.PNG
    Series.PNG
    605.3 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country

Hi guys.
My favorite by far!

My problem: every version I downloaded has the problem shown in the image below.

Hi,

Have you checked that most recent is enabled in Fanart handler Latest Media for TVSeries and MovingPictures?

StreamedMP (maybe Avalon as some code sharing) uses internal code for TVSeries and MovingPictures most recent info where Mustayluca is using Fanart Handler.

thx

qwertzer

Portal Member
February 7, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi guys.
My favorite by far!

Hi,

Have you checked that most recent is enabled in Fanart handler Latest Media for TVSeries and MovingPictures?

StreamedMP (maybe Avalon as some code sharing) uses internal code for TVSeries and MovingPictures most recent info where Mustayluca is using Fanart Handler.

thx

Thx. That was it.

New problem:
I just installed 0.3.0.166 Beta, checked the menu and wrote my previous post.
Now I realize:
None of the menus are working anymore, exept the weather and settings.
I cant access mytvseries, movingPictures, Pictures, Music.

movingPictures e.g. shows a loading screen and the labels: "movingpictures.currentnode.name" and "movingpictures.general.itemcount" on top
MyPictures loading screen as well ....

Works in my other skins. What happened here? What logfiles shall I submit or anything else I should try?
Cheers

Edit: the previous version I used which worked fine was the .exe from google code before 0.3.... was released.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country

Hi guys.
My favorite by far!

Hi,

thx

Thx. That was it.

New problem:
I just installed 0.3.0.166 Beta, checked the menu and wrote my previous post.
Now I realize:
None of the menus are working anymore, exept the weather and settings.
I cant access mytvseries, movingPictures, Pictures, Music.

movingPictures e.g. shows a loading screen and the labels: "movingpictures.currentnode.name" and "movingpictures.general.itemcount" on top
MyPictures loading screen as well ....

Works in my other skins. What happened here? What logfiles shall I submit or anything else I should try?
Cheers

Edit: the previous version I used which worked fine was the .exe from google code before 0.3.... was released.

I had something similar to this yesterday but put it down to my laptop being on it's last legs :)

To fix it I uninstalled Mustayluca completely (save your mustaylucamenuprofile.xml if you want to keep your menu layout - in the main config dir (MP Configuration Use Files at left will take you there)).

After the uninstall I went through and removed all references and left over plugins (mustayalucaconfig.dll seems to not be deleted) which we will look at.

The reinstalled the latest, copied back my mustaylucamenuprofile.xml and generated and all worked.

If you can try this and let me know it it works please, know it's a hassle but it looks like there may be a bigger issue than I first thought.

Thanks

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Any update on new Basic Home layout(s) ?

Cheers
    Emph

qwertzer

Portal Member
    February 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I had something similar to this yesterday but put it down to my laptop being on it's last legs :)

To fix it I uninstalled Mustayluca completely (save your mustaylucamenuprofile.xml if you want to keep your menu layout - in the main config dir (MP Configuration Use Files at left will take you there)).

After the uninstall I went through and removed all references and left over plugins (mustayalucaconfig.dll seems to not be deleted) which we will look at.

The reinstalled the latest, copied back my mustaylucamenuprofile.xml and generated and all worked.

If you can try this and let me know it it works please, know it's a hassle but it looks like there may be a bigger issue than I first thought.

Thanks

Hi.
    Uninstalling and deleting any leftovers (i could find) did the trick.
    The skin is working again.
    But now I cant get the "recent" overlay to show at all for series, pictures and movies. :D
    No empty overlays, nothing.
    It does work with music.

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country

had to uninstall properly before installing otherwise a load of the screens didnt work, but now it looks pretty good.

Still wish that the default background for TV and Movies was less busy, but thats easy for me to change.

Really appreciate the addition of the bannerview for tv-series, but is there a way to enable more rows/columns... this still looks pretty cartoonish having so few on the screen in 1 go... the way CLR showed this was pretty much perfect for me.

Thanks

bob808

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom