Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (2 Viewers)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

Any update on new Basic Home layout(s) ?

Cheers
Emph

Hi Emph,

Been a little 'time limited' for the past few weeks, going to start on adding the recent StreamedMP editor changes (onlinevideos parms etc) in the editor so will start looking at adding some addtional BH styles as well.

thx

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country

had to uninstall properly before installing otherwise a load of the screens didnt work, but now it looks pretty good.

Still wish that the default background for TV and Movies was less busy, but thats easy for me to change.

Really appreciate the addition of the bannerview for tv-series, but is there a way to enable more rows/columns... this still looks pretty cartoonish having so few on the screen in 1 go... the way CLR showed this was pretty much perfect for me.

Thanks

bob808

Hi,

Thanks for the update, looks like we may have an issue - I will try and figure out where.

thx

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

hi trevor ! how are you ?

some feedback after install of last version :

1. in Mustayaluca skin configuration plugin , streamedMP logo still show (see screen...) at first i was confuse wich skin i use,
    when i open the plugin ...:)

2. got error abut Brouse The Web plugin -- the instaler did not instal 1 file ...
    the error " [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Error initializing window:BrowseTheWeb.GUIPlugin Could not load file or assembly 'Skybound.Gecko, Version=1.9.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3209ac31600d1857' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. BrowseTheWeb at BrowseTheWeb.GUIPlugin.Init()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile) "

3. i see in oter post was reportet that the new add :movies, TVSeries not show for me all new add not show music,pictures
    also not show , the fanart for all of them show o.k just the Recently added info not .(see screen...)

thanks,

JimmyBoy

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2008
    Home Country

Well, I would just like to report that after installing last night, everything is working fine. A few problems seem to of been fixed from my last build (The "Now Playing" was always a bit hit and miss, but now seems to work fine)

I havent had any of the problems the above users have had with missing fanart is "Last 3" used.

Just thought I would share my experiences so far, for balance :D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

2. got error abut Brouse The Web plugin -- the instaler did not instal 1 file ...
    the error " [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Error initializing window:BrowseTheWeb.GUIPlugin Could not load file or assembly 'Skybound.Gecko, Version=1.9.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3209ac31600d1857' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. BrowseTheWeb at BrowseTheWeb.GUIPlugin.Init()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile) "
    Hi ysmp, Mustayaluca installs WebBrowser not BrowseTheWeb. you must of installed that seperately.

noemfie

Portal Member
    May 1, 2011
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa

Hi Guys,

I ran the previous version of the skin without any issues , I have installed the latest version and my homescreen looks fine but movies , tv series , music all just look like attached image . Any ideas ? , I have removed and reinstalled skin , this happens on both my test pc and my actual media pc

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Trottel

Portal Member
    February 18, 2009
    Liberec
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

noemfie: I had similar issue. Try to uninstall Mustayaluca skin and then install it again. I helped me. I also deleted "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\mustayaluca" folder (path in Win 7), but maybe it's not necessary.

noemfie

Portal Member
    May 1, 2011
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa

Tx , that did the trick , had to remove folder otherwise , no go :) , but I also have the missing recent items now as specified by some people , but can live with that for now

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country

Working well but as above the recent added list for tv series, movies and pictures doesn't show... Tv recordings and music does

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

Hello, i cannot install this skin, when i start the install.exe an error comes ::

1152 : error extracting C:\User\... to the temporary location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom