Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (1 Viewer)

n3w813

Portal Pro
October 7, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

REPOST from the original mustayaluca thread.....

@ n3w813: Logo prob has been fixed. Is there 5x3 layout that you use/like that I could use as an idea? Wide Banner is something I miss from MP-TVSeries, just gotta figure out a nice clean layout ;)
@ Emph: Could you show me a pic of that MP-TVS screen with the rating/runtime in your funny language :p

Thanks, yes I see the latest SVN has the logo fixed. :)

I currently use StreamedMP and like the layout of its 5x3 grid for TVSeries. Maybe you can use that as a starting point?
:D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

for SkinTranslations, fallback file is en-US.xml. So if you copy en-GB.xml to en-US.xml users won't have problems with missing strings anymore as first strings from en-US will be loaded, then additionally translated strings.

Shouldn't the fall back be en.xml, I thought that was the default for MediaPortal? I guess we need en-US anyway, just need to remember to always update that file with latest translations.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Loving this skin, very complete and very minimal which I like... Beautiful layout... I would love to get involved and will log away shortly...

One quick question though, it is in regard to performance... The skin seems to be very slow in the basichome section, very slow and sluggish.. Any ideas, is this possibly just a limition on my systems behalf.

I have a decent system as my system specs will show you... I did also notice this sluggishness with StreamedMP as well..

Jelmo

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

I´m looking for DE Translation

blacksheep652

Portal Member
    May 21, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

I´m looking for DE Translation

I updated the one which was in the installer

One other question:
    I used Default Wide before and when I used the Trailer Feature in Movingpictures, it showed Trailers form IMDB. After installing Mustayaluca, it searches Trailers from Youtube. Does anyone know how to fix this?:D

Attachments

• de.xml
      4.1 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

I used Default Wide before and when I used the Trailer Feature in Movingpictures, it showed Trailers form IMDB. After installing Mustayaluca, it searches Trailers from Youtube. Does anyone know how to fix this?:D

Thanks for the translation, the reason why its YouTube is because we haven't updated it yet :)

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

I currently use StreamedMP and like the layout of its 5x3 grid for TVSeries. Maybe you can use that as a starting point?
    :D

Something along the lines of this?

Attachments

• widebanner.jpg
      widebanner.jpg
      309.1 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

Loving this skin, very complete and very minimal which I like... Beautiful layout... I would love to get involved and will log away shortly...

One quick question though, it is in regard to performance... The skin seems to be very slow in the basichome section, very slow and sluggish.. Any ideas, is this possibly just a limition on my systems behalf.

I have a decent system as my system specs will show you... I did also notice this sluggishness with StreamedMP as well..

Hi,

Have noticed that and seems to be linked to overlays - for a test can disable all the most recent settings in FH and let me know how the response is?

thx

SimondusMaximus

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Home Country

Hi folks.

Firstly thanks to everyone for such a fantastic skin! Been waiting a long time for this and it's DEFINITELY worth the wait!

Second, as mentioned by thesystemera I had the same sluggish performance on my ION clients which are, admittedly, underpowered. But exactly as Trevor mentions, disabling all recent overlays improves the performance massively.

Also noticed the volume button in fullscreen TV, TV Series and Moving Pictures - see attached screenshot. The blue bar goes beyond the volume box. Does this mean the volume now goes even further than eleven? Rock on!

Thanks again everyone. Really nice work.

Cheers
    Si

Attachments

• 13-46-24.png
      13-46-24.png
      1,004.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom