Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (1 Viewer)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Here's what my Moving Pictures details page looks like. I have only Play and Trailer buttons. From the IMDB TRAILER button, left, right, up and down arrows doesn't have any effect.

Attachments

• 17-08-01.jpg
      17-08-01.jpg
      164.6 KB

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Weird, I disabled SubCentral, now I can only see details and IMDB trailers like your print screen. But arrow buttons works, if I use the left arrow, focus toggles between play, details and trailers. And if I use the right arrow, the focus stops on trailers.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm not sure what you mean by "details" and perhaps this is what differs. Play is selected when I enter a movie detail screen. If I press left or right key I end up stuck at Trailers.

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    My mistake, I meant Play, I can toggle between play, subtitles and trailers. If I disable subtitles I can toggle between play and trailers.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I noticed a bug in the TVZapOSD with MP 1.2.2. Here is the fix.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Attachments

• tvZAPOSD.xml
      3.6 KB

Jelmo

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Mustayaluca 0.4.0.220 Beta (03/12/2011 MP 1.2.x or later only)

Any new for some updates ?

JimmyBoy

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ive just installed the latest version, and I see in the list of supported plugins it says there is support for YouTube.fm. Can anyone tell me how I create a menu item to access YouTube.fm as I am unsure of how to do so.

Thank you.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

How did you get this view?
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/mediaportal-skins-50/81241d1304595697-mustayaluca-0-2-1-129-beta-mediaportal-1-2b-only-41.jpg

Is this done automatically or did you created it manually and most important how? I cant get that by adding actors to categories in moving pictures nor sorting. And from where you downloaded photos.

Thats TVSeries Actors view which can be displayed from the TVSeries context menu.

I also think this screen is very well hidden. Is it possible to add a button or menu that links to Actors on the TV Series details screen or similar?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

How did you get this view?
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/mediaportal-skins-50/81241d1304595697-mustayaluca-0-2-1-129-beta-mediaportal-1-2b-only-41.jpg

Is this done automatically or did you created it manually and most important how? I cant get that by adding actors to categories in moving pictures nor sorting. And from where you downloaded photos.

Thats TVSeries Actors view which can be displayed from the TVSeries context menu.

I also think this screen is very well hidden. Is it possible to add a button or menu that links to Actors on the TV Series details screen or similar?

That would require a change to TVSeries. Either way the Button is most likely going to be hidden, there is no tvseries details view where you would logically put the button. The actors is context sensitive so context menu makes the most sense, if you were in WideBanners view how would you expect to get to the Actors button if you had selected the Middle Thumb??

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm sorry, I didn't know this was an plugin issue and though it could be added to the skin :sorry:

BTW I did specifically mention the details screen since I understand that it's not possible to add buttons to WideBanners (unless we go 3D :cool:)

Attachments

• Mustayaluca TV Series Actors.jpg
      Mustayaluca TV Series Actors.jpg
      173.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom