Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (1 Viewer)

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi guys

Firstly, great skin. For the first time I've found a skin to replace Maya.

I just wanted to ask, has anybody done any work for the new versions of WorldWeather? I see over in the WorldWeather plugin that we are up to version o.5.0 and there are some great hourly displays that don't seem to work in the current version of the skin.

Has anybody updated the skin to accommodate this?

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    +1!

I've been using the skin since it been released with much, much pleasure! It looks the part and is really slick but it would be really awesome if we'd see some updates to work with the new plugin releases of the last few months.
    Thanks in advance PR!

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    +1
    PR is off line for long time , this great looking skin must get update .... :)

hardretro

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2011
    Home Country
    England England
    Really need an update for the latest 4TR betas. Hell, I'd be willing to even donate to the skin dev.

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    wonder if anyone can help. the skin's installer hangs just when its about to finish installing all the skin files. It crashes on the line where it is installing SkinTranslations.dll.

I m runnimg MP1.2.2 with streamedmp currently installed.

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just discovered this skin and I love it. The only thing I'm missing is support for the 4TR beta versions. I've never done anything with skinning, but I might have a go at it with this skin. Is anybody else looking at this so I don't try and end up screwing it up?

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I hope that I’m not going to embarrass myself, but here is a slightly adjusted .xml file for the popular World Weather plugin.

I wasn’t happy with the one in the current version of this skin, so I have hacked it around to make it (in my view) better. My small changes are as follows:

- Took away the date after the day of the week as it didn’t fit
    - Changed the forecast from a 4 days (it duplicated the current weather in the forecast row) to 5 days
    - Added the barometric pressure after the humidity

To use this file, simply overwrite the existing file in the "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\mustayaluca" directory.

The changes I made above are quite simple, but make the plugin look much better. However I need the community’s help to keep changing it as I am a little out of my depth.

Ideally what I’d like to get going is the hourly forecast that the new version allows for. I’ve tried, but I’m unable to get this working.

Can anybody help out with this?

Attachments

• WorldWeather.xml
      18.2 KB

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is this skin dead?

I'm afraid this seems to be the case. Sad really as I really like this skin.

I actually upgraded to this skin from Maya due to non-development. The same seems to be happening with this skin.... maybe it's me?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom