Mustayaluca - A blended MP Skin [RELEASED] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

macardi

Portal Member
January 26, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks for the swift reply Macardi.

Does the filename have to an exact artist name match or does it work like the fanart handler where the beginning of the filename can match.
Artist Madonna would then match "madonna (123123).jpg" and not only "madonna.jpg".

Have to be an exact match I´m afraid. However I will give the fanart handler an other try at some point. It´s quite easy to add support for it, so if there is a common interest for this I can make some changes and post it.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Thanks for the swift reply Macardi.

Does the filename have to an exact artist name match or does it work like the fanart handler where the beginning of the filename can match.
    Artist Madonna would then match "madonna (123123).jpg" and not only "madonna.jpg".

Have to be an exact match I´m afraid. However I will give the fanart handler an other try at some point. It´s quite easy to add support for it, so if there is a common interest for this I can make some changes and post it.

hi macardi !
    i have fanart handler plugin work with all the skin i use includ your the plugin work great with all of them,

by the way love your skin ...:)

EDIT : I JUST TRY THE NEW Mustayaluca Exit bar addon IT'S WORK FINE JUST THE ICON TO SMALL ...AND I MEANS VERY SMALL ...

qsec

Portal Member
    January 14, 2007
    If you have time and it's not too much work I'd be delighted if you could implement "Fanart Handler" for this excellent skin :)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    i have fanart handler plugin work with all the skin i use includ your

Perhaps you could upload a .zip with your .xmls here for those who want Fanart Handler support, so macardi doesn't have to tweak his .xmls?

:D
    Emph

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    If you have time and it's not too much work I'd be delighted if you could implement "Fanart Handler" for this excellent skin :)

her you go fanart handler with music now playing wich is the most importent to me ,,,

copy my file ....MyMusicPlayingNow.xml to Mustayaluca skin folder over the old one , clear the Cache folder ,and go
    play some music ....;)

you mast to have fanart plugin instul and configration .....yes ?... :)

dreamdx

Portal Member
    October 3, 2008
    Backdrops put in the skin Fantart folder wont be picked up because the path is hardcoded to D:\
    Code:
    <texture>D:\Music\#Play.Current.Artist\fanart.jpg</texture>

Ive attached all MyMusic files with the FanartHandlerPlugin enabled...
    I dont really like Backdrop changes while browsing but hey...

Attachments

• Mustayaluca.zip
      30.6 KB

macardi

Portal Member
    January 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Backdrops put in the skin Fantart folder wont be picked up because the path is hardcoded to D:\
    Code:
    <texture>D:\Music\#Play.Current.Artist\fanart.jpg</texture>

Ive attached all MyMusic files with the FanartHandlerPlugin enabled...
    I dont really like Backdrop changes while browsing but hey...

Ouups, totaly missed that when I was cleaning up the files before relase, thanks for pointing that out.

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Mustayaluca - A blended MP Skin [RELEASED]

Hi,

Juro: I have tested the fanart handler plugin, but it is not quite mature yet in my opinion. It behaves a little bit strange from time to time. Fanart and logos for moving pictures and tv-series is supported and works fine here. Any body else have problems with this?

Cheers
    Macardi

Hi Macardi,

I struggeled with the fanart handler plugin for a while, but it works with other skins and same configuration. Regarding moving pictures also everything works fine with other skins.

Anyway I would like to suggest creating a road map for next releases.

Regards Juro

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom