Mustayaluca - A blended MP Skin [RELEASED] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I'm having troubles with the BasicHome since installing MediaPortal 1.1.0rc1 - most of the time when I press 'down' to access the sub-menu items everything disappears, no menu strip, no time, no weather, there's just the backdrop image showing; when I press 'up', everything reappears again. If I shutdown MediaPortal completely and restart, occasionally the sub-menu will show and be useable but most of the time it's not accessible/useable. Anybody else having this trouble? Anybody got any ideas where/what the problem might be and how to fix it? Any help would be much appreciated :)

raute4ever

Portal Pro
February 2, 2009
AW: Mustayaluca - A blended MP Skin [RELEASED]

Hi, ver very nice Skin !:D

One Problem: i have no TV OSD !?

Edit: Sorry , i`ve one :)

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I'm having troubles with the BasicHome since installing MediaPortal 1.1.0rc1 - most of the time when I press 'down' to access the sub-menu items everything disappears, no menu strip, no time, no weather, there's just the backdrop image showing; when I press 'up', everything reappears again. If I shutdown MediaPortal completely and restart, occasionally the sub-menu will show and be useable but most of the time it's not accessible/useable. Anybody else having this trouble? Anybody got any ideas where/what the problem might be and how to fix it? Any help would be much appreciated :)

Is anybody else having trouble with the BasicHome sub-menu under MP1.1.0rc1 or is it just an issue with my own installation? Anyone??

dyamant

Portal Pro
July 31, 2007
Castrop-Rauxel
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: Mustayaluca - A blended MP Skin [RELEASED]

Is anybody else having trouble with the BasicHome sub-menu under MP1.1.0rc1 or is it just an issue with my own installation? Anyone??

No Problem, but how can i find the buttons to shutdown MP ?

dreamdx

Portal Member
October 3, 2008

Yap same problem via BasicHome.

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Thanks for that dyamant, I guess it must be a problem with my install - I'll try reinstalling MP, see if that helps

Unfortunately, this skin doesn't have an exit/shutdown button - I'd like to see an 'Exit' button in one of the sub-menu's, perhaps under the 'Settings' option; anybody up for the challenge?

Ooops, too fast - dreamdx has same problem..., hmmmmm, wonder what the problem could be - I'll try a reinstall of MP over the weekend, see if that helps...

Macardi, what version of MediaPortal was this skin designed against? Have any 'skin controls' changed between MP versions perhaps?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The skin creator has stated earlier in the thread that he doesn't use the close button, as he's a remote control user (like me). So it's not "broken" in that sense.

Emph

macardi

Portal Member
    January 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

for those of you that have problems with the sub menu in basic home, try to change the following line in basichome.xml:

<allowoverlay>yes</allowoverlay>
    to
    <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>

It's located at the wery top.

Is there a reason why you running MP with basic home instead of the "normal" home screen? I never use the basic home screen my self and have therefore not really tested the skin against that screen. They should work the same however.

Implementing a exit button in the submenu should be quite easy, I'll see what I can do over the next days.

Im running MP 1.1.0.0 (SVN 1.0.4.24669) at my machine at the moment.

Cheers
    Macardi

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom