mvCentral 1.0.8.XXX by ajs (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @ajs, do you have the time amidst pandemic to maybe look at mvCentral a bit?

Publish new MPEI update.xml so that Extension Installer can install v1.0.8+ auto, as it saves constantly having to check forums for updates.

Think mvCentral also needs an update to account for new MediaInfo Wrapper methods in use by MediaPortal now, as I get the following errors in log:

Code:
    20-Apr-2020 03:40:29 Debug [        DBLocalMedia]: Updating media info for 'F:\Music Videos\Artist - Example.mp4'
    20-Apr-2020 03:40:29 Debug [        DBLocalMedia]:  System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaPortal.Player.MediaInfo' from assembly 'Core, Version=1.24.100.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
       at mvCentral.LocalMediaManagement.MediaInfoWrapper..ctor(String strFile)
       at mvCentral.LocalMediaManagement.VideoFormatExtensions.GetMediaInfo(VideoFormat self, String videoPath)
       at mvCentral.Database.DBLocalMedia.UpdateMediaInfo(Boolean mountImage)

This happened on MediaPortal v1.23.0, and I'm now on 1.25.0 Pre.

I'm also hoping you have time to do something Trevor never ended up adding, and that is to offer the option to switch "Track - Artist" view around to be "Artist - Track" instead, or at least allow a way to have the "Track - Artist" view be sorted on "Artist" instead of the default Track sort.

And unless I'm missing an update higher than Beta V, are artworks for artist still broken or do I have an issue with my setup? I'd be happy to share logs, but figured I verify first that it is not a known issue.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    As far as I remember, the version with the correct hml is available on the github, install it once and it will be updated like all other plugins.

If the view and sorting is not difficult, then I will. But I don’t understand how the plugin works. By and large it needs to be re-ported from Moving Pictures, but I have no desire and time. :)

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I'll use that one then (from GitHub), versus the attachment from this thread.

If you get to anything else, then much appreciated (y)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    If i remember, this latests version with 1.23 mediainfo fix... :)

--

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    If i remember, this latests version with 1.23 mediainfo fix... :)

That log entry I took was from a MediaPortal 1.25.0 Pre instance.

But I had not tested yet with the GitHub version that I just installed, and indeed now the error is gone :rolleyes:

Code:
    20-Apr-2020 05:13:59 Debug [        DBLocalMedia]: Updating media info for 'F:\Music Videos\Artist - Example.mp4' 
    20-Apr-2020 05:13:59 Debug [     DatabaseManager]: UPDATING: Artist - Example.mp4

Would highly recommend you edit the 3rd post in this thread on page 1, and remove all those attachments, and instead refer to that GitHub link :whistle:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Would highly recommend you edit the 3rd post in this thread on page 1, and remove all those attachments, and instead refer to that GitHub link
    See first post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom