Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    and everything works for me.
    OK for you. I assume you can modify mvc.dll to accept my artist thumbs + my track thumbs. , , what worked

if I specify a path and mask in the settings of costum artworkfolder, the plugin should accept this as well and not grab thumbs in the www, even the given number of 1 does not fit.
    I tried with the old mvc.dll all videos perfectly read in and if db is complete with the new mvc.dll (overwrite) mvc in connection with lmh to use. , , unfortunately, the plugin then grabs immediately for new artist thumbs.

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Andrew, just found an annoying issue with your latest mvcentral version 1.0.8.419.
    As we discussed in the PVHD thread about the plugin name, I now use your #mvCentral.Settings.HomeScreenName as GUI name so it reflects the name the user gives that plugin.
    As it turned out, this does not only change the GUI name, but also the complete plugin name, so it´s no longer "mvcentral" but e.g. "musicvideos".
    This way it is impossible to reference in LMH, because there we have the visibility condition
    <visible>plugin.isenabled(mvcentral)<visible>
    Changing that to <visible>plugin.isenabled(#(string.format('{0}',#mvCentral.Settings.HomeScreenName)))</visible> has no effect at all, no LMH data shown.
    So could you please change this behaviour (plugin name stays "mvcentral", but displayed name is #mvCentral.Settings.HomeScreenName)?
    I checked the other plugins like TV Series and MovingPictures, there the GUI name does not change the plugin name.
    Thanks in advance ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Strange, mvCentral based on MovPics code ...
    But i look :)
    At my theme i use:
    <visible>plugin.isenabled(Latest Media Handler)+string.equals(#latestMediaHandler.mvcentral.latest.enabled,True)</visible>

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    As it turned out, this does not only change the GUI name, but also the complete plugin name, so it´s no longer "mvcentral" but e.g. "musicvideos".
    If i change this, custom name - not seen in Home/Plugin Window and in Configurator :(

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Strange...
    If I put another name in MovPic, the plugin is still "MovingPictures" in the plugin section of MP Setup.
    If I put another name in mvcentral e.g. "Musikvideos", the plugin shows the name "Musikvideos" in the plugin section of MP Setup (and no longer "mvCentral". This leads to the problem I described before.
    This is a really strange behaviour...

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    If I put another name in MovPic, the plugin is still "MovingPictures" in the plugin section of MP Setup.
    Yes, another name in MovPics not visible in Home window, in Plugin Window and in MP Configurator ...
    If I put another name in mvcentral e.g. "Musikvideos", the plugin shows the name "Musikvideos" in the plugin section of MP Setup (and no longer "mvCentral". This leads to the problem I described before.
    Yes, another name in mvCentral visible in Home window, in Plugin Window and in MP Configurator ...

as workaround try:
    XML:
    <visible>plugin.isenabled(#mvCentral.Settings.HomeScreenName)</visible>
    or
    XML:
    <visible>!string.equals(#mvCentral.Settings.HomeScreenName,)</visible>

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think I tried those as well - problem is imho that lmh looks for properties #latestMediaHandler.mvcentral.xxx but doesn´t find because mvcentral doesn´t exist any longer when plugin was renamed...

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    problem is imho that lmh looks for properties #latestMediaHandler.mvcentral.xxx but doesn´t find because mvcentral doesn´t exist any longer when plugin was renamed
    No, LMH generate #latestMediaHandler.mvcentral.xxx properties, and check for mvCentral plugin at start by:
    C#:
    PluginIsEnabled(GetProperty("#mvCentral.Settings.HomeScreenName")))
    And add this Info in LMH log like:
    Code:
    03-Jul-2019 20:12:17 Debug [               Utils]: Plugin enabled: [x] Music, [x] Pictures, [x] MyVideo, [x] TVSeries, [ ] MovingPictures, [ ] MyFilms, [x] MvCentral, [x] FanartHandler
    At me another name in mvCentral - Видеоклипы
    upload_2019-7-5_21-18-5.png upload_2019-7-5_21-18-32.png

And LMH work:
    Code:
    03-Jul-2019 21:21:25  Info [               Utils]: Updating Media Info: MvCentral Latests: [1] Ленинград - Очки Собчак [2019-07-02] - C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\Scraper\Music\Ленинград (1).jpg
    03-Jul-2019 21:21:25  Info [               Utils]: Updating Media Info: MvCentral Latests: [2] TIK -  [2019-07-02] - C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\UserDef\Music\default2.jpg
    03-Jul-2019 21:21:25  Info [               Utils]: Updating Media Info: MvCentral Latests: [3] Би-2 - О чём говорят мужчины [2019-07-02] - C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\Scraper\Music\Би-2 (1).jpg
    03-Jul-2019 21:21:25 Debug [               Utils]: Updating Media Info: MvCentral: Has new: false
    03-Jul-2019 21:21:25 Debug [               Utils]: Thumb for MvCentral: Album

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    In my Ares theme for Titan i use:
    Code:
    plugin.isenabled(Latest Media Handler)+string.equals(#latestMediaHandler.mvcentral.latest.enabled,True)
    In my Titan theme i use:
    Code:
    !string.equals(#mvCentral.Settings.HomeScreenName,)
    And all work ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom