Abba-dancing queen.mpg
United nations-out of touch.avi
Ac dc-stiff upper lip.asf
Dire straits-romeo & juliet-mini full-length (5.9mb).mpg
Beyonce and shakira-beautiful liar.avi
Britney spears-dont let me be the last to know.mpg
Jessica simpson-these boots are made for walking.avi
alex gaudino feat crystal waters-destination calabria (late night version).avi

2008-08-31 16:34:51.015625 [Info.][3]: Music Videos DB - Checking for and deleting missing files.
2008-08-31 16:34:51.218750 [Info.][3]: Music Videos DB - Reconciling artists
2008-08-31 16:34:51.218750 [Info.][3]: Music Videos DB - Removed 0 entries
2008-08-31 16:34:51.218750 [Info.][3]: Music Video DB - Found 0 missing files.
2008-08-31 16:34:51.234375 [Debug][3]: Music Video DB - ExamineDir looking for files with any of these extensions - .avi,.mpg,.ogm,.mpeg,.mkv,.wmv,.ifo,.qt,.rm,.mov,.sbe,.dvr-ms,.ts,.dat,.mp4,.divx
2008-08-31 16:34:51.265625 [Info.][3]: Music Video DB - ExamineDir returned 30 files.
2008-08-31 16:34:51.265625 [Info.][3]: Music Video DB: updateDB found Z:\1111----MUSIC VIDEOS----1111\Acdc - back in black.mpg
2008-08-31 16:34:59.265625 [Info.][3]: Music Videos DB - Checking for and deleting missing files.
2008-08-31 16:34:59.468750 [Info.][3]: Music Videos DB - Reconciling artists
2008-08-31 16:34:59.468750 [Info.][3]: Music Videos DB - Removed 0 entries
2008-08-31 16:34:59.468750 [Info.][3]: Music Video DB - Found 0 missing files.
2008-08-31 16:34:59.484375 [Debug][3]: Music Video DB - ExamineDir looking for files with any of these extensions - .avi,.mpg,.ogm,.mpeg,.mkv,.wmv,.ifo,.qt,.rm,.mov,.sbe,.dvr-ms,.ts,.dat,.mp4,.divx
2008-08-31 16:34:59.515625 [Info.][3]: Music Video DB - ExamineDir returned 30 files.
2008-08-31 16:34:59.515625 [Info.][3]: Music Video DB: updateDB found Z:\1111----MUSIC VIDEOS----1111\Acdc - back in black.mpg

Are you using the version I submitted to the repository or the one I've posted a few pages back?

mbu10

Portal Pro
March 20, 2007
ahh these forums do not help some times

had read though pages of the forum but did not see the update
all working fine and scanning fine now
thanks

does it support fan art
so when your scrolling down the list of videos it show the artist picture

just been playing and noticed i am unable to upmix the sound to 5.1 from stereo
any chance of beening able to pass the audio through ffd audio config or similar to get a upmix from stereo to 5.1
thanks

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
had read though pages of the forum but did not see the update
all working fine and scanning fine now
thanks

does it support fan art
so when your scrolling down the list of videos it show the artist picture
thanks

Great to hear it's working now. The reason I asked was that the update I posted earlier was only if you were having certain problems. It actually broke the scanning inside MediaPortal but it was just a quick band-aid for the problem. Let me know if you have any further problems.

Fan art will be implemented as soon as I'm done with the whole last.fm restructuring.

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
Umm... I'm getting some crashing. Can you look at my logs please?

Did you already scan all of your files? Also, are you using the version from MediaPortal's repository, not one I've attached to a post somewhere in this thread?

I need to see your complete MediaPortal.log to see what's throwing these exceptions.

jiggsaw

Portal Member
July 21, 2008
Umm... I'm getting some crashing. Can you look at my logs please?

Did you already scan all of your files? Also, are you using the version from MediaPortal's repository, not one I've attached to a post somewhere in this thread?

I need to see your complete MediaPortal.log to see what's throwing these exceptions.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the tvserver... it seems to have stopped the crashing. I uploaded the full log just in case I'm just getting lucky. :) Also, the music vids aren't sounding right. My music and my movies through mediaportal sound fine. I don't know if it's the plugin or something else.

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
Looks like all your errors now are regarding the TV-Server. When you say the videos don't sound right, what do you mean? Is there static? They are being played using g_player which is the same player that plays movies.

jiggsaw

Portal Member
July 21, 2008
Thanks. If all the errors were with tv server, then i think that part is fixed. I reinstalled tv server and mp hasn't crashed since. As far as the music vids go... I'm going to go troubleshoot some more. Might just be user error. lol

edit: Ok, I just went and listened. The best way I can describe it is you know when something turned up all the way, it kinda sounds distorted? Well, it sounds like that on normal levels. I wonder why just the music vids would do it since they're using the same player. Could it have anything to do with ffmpeg?

It might be the actual files... sigh.

Don't worry about it. I think I fixed it. I do however have something else to ask. The manual process to add to the db is kinda weird. I tried to add Ne-Yo and I could only add 1 video. There 3 that I wanted to add. Also, I'd like to edit artist names that were automatically added to the db. We're able to change the actual names on the song but not the artist.

jburnette

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kentucky
Home Country
Sounds like what happens when you have a misconfigured AC3 decoder, might check that. ffmpeg is only used to grab the video thumbnail.

As far as your other concerns, with the big rewrite I just did you're able to modify the displayed name for each artist. What you can do for the manual addition is just add the first video, close the manual add dialog, and then reopen it. You should then be able to choose Ne-Yo from the drop down list of artists currently in the database. Most of that was tacked on at the end right before I released it, so that's why it's a bit odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom