My Anime 2 (2 Viewers)

asmoranomar

Portal Member
October 9, 2010
I kinda thought that was the intent of the bookmark and the currently downloading/not downloading thing, but I guess I over-assumed. Considering that my server is what has the storage to hold all the files, it only makes sense to put torrent client on it, rather than my desktop. As such, it makes it a little difficult if i want to use JMMClient to find anime, look it up using my favorate torrent search engine, then switch to the server to queue up additional downloads. It would be fantastic if there was some sort of integration like MA2 that did it all automatically, and monitored it.

BeeJay

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2007
    Casa del Bristow-Stagg
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Awesome. I've been using MyAnime for the past few years to discover new Anime to watch and love the integration with uTorrent. God send! if only My-TVSeries was so well integrated.

BeeJay

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2007
    Casa del Bristow-Stagg
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hmmm for some reason JMMServer is not moving files from my drop folder to the destination folder. Think this may be because the Destination folder was "disconnected" (thanks windows for not reconnecting...) and so they have been added but left in the drop folder. Any way to force JMM to move the files?

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I kinda thought that was the intent of the bookmark and the currently downloading/not downloading thing, but I guess I over-assumed. Considering that my server is what has the storage to hold all the files, it only makes sense to put torrent client on it, rather than my desktop. As such, it makes it a little difficult if i want to use JMMClient to find anime, look it up using my favorate torrent search engine, then switch to the server to queue up additional downloads. It would be fantastic if there was some sort of integration like MA2 that did it all automatically, and monitored it.

This is available now.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Iwerndly,

where is the preview of JMM located? Clicking on the links provided in the News of the Otaku MMG shows up only as " Error 404"

Btw:
    Just occured to me that the JMM is claiming to be an advanced manager suite for Japanese Media. As such I started to wonder if you will down the road also include managing Mangas (e.g. as Comic Rack for comics), maybe by accessing the Baka Updates Manga site
    (just 2 Cents thought, you know)

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom