Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think it is the same for mp-tvseries?
    Even though the skin file specifies different font colours, it seems to have no effect.
    This problem occurs in streamedmp and Mediastream, but not in Monochrome.

So in monochrome you do have different font colors for watched and unwatched episodes? That's strange ... I only have a different color on a selected file, but there's no difference in watched and unwatched files even though the have a different textcolor defined in the xml. In mptvseries it works just fine.

Raytestrak said:
    Thanks, won't you have an overlap then? When importing, the text usually covers the right side as well.

I meant like this

View attachment 43034

Nice, I thought you meant the lower right of the screen. Is this a working test version you have or a photoshop image? I didn't think it would be possible to have to listcontrols on the same screen. How do you switch between the left and right ones then? I would think that <onright> would make you go the page down/page up buttons.

Could you please tell me where to find the hash on anidb?

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Raytestrak said:
    Nice, I thought you meant the lower right of the screen. Is this a working test version you have or a photoshop image? I didn't think it would be possible to have to listcontrols on the same screen. How do you switch between the left and right ones then? I would think that <onright> would make you go the page down/page up buttons.

Could you please tell me where to find the hash on anidb?

No its a working version.
    I have disabled the spin controls for now. But you can set up the skin to allow movement from list box to another.

For the hashes....

FileDetails.jpg

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Small question: due to lack of diskspace, I have my anime spread over multiple disks. I'm going to install new disks soon, so I was wondering if this means I'm going to re-hash everything? Maybe it's been mentioned before, but I can't remember. Other small question: is mylist not updating atm? I have a few new animes but some of them aren't showing in mylist on anidb.net.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Small question: due to lack of diskspace, I have my anime spread over multiple disks. I'm going to install new disks soon, so I was wondering if this means I'm going to re-hash everything? Maybe it's been mentioned before, but I can't remember. Other small question: is mylist not updating atm? I have a few new animes but some of them aren't showing in mylist on anidb.net.

No you won't have to re-hash the files, although it will need to recreate all your file entries.
    You will also need to run a cleanup to get rid of the old file entries..

I'll check if there are any issue with the mylist stuff.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Release 2.0.10 (Download)

FIXED: Auto download for posters was using the WideBannerDownload option rather than the PosterDownload option
    FIXED: Options context menu for "Fanart Random" and "Fanart Auto Download" were toggling the incorrect options
    FIXED: Getting episode data from AniDB now properly checks how many episodes are are in the local database to prevent unnecessary API calls.
    CHANGED: Friendlier display in File Info for episodes without a AniDB File record
    CHANGED: When displaying file info for an episode do not connect to the web service
    CHANGED: "Search The TvDB" menu option now shows the currently associated TvDB series where it exists
    ADDED: Character/Actor screen ( Issue #6 )
    ADDED: Show indicator for missing episodes on groups/series ( Issue #9 )
    ADDED: User can now select which actions are performed on a "Run Import"
    ADDED: Now supporting the watched status for group/series/episode via dummy label 1243 ( Issue #57 )
    ADDED: Show unrecognized files on Utilities screen ( Issue #58 )
    ADDED: Run Import now has the ability to download new fanart, posters and wide banners
    ADDED: The MovieDB can now be used as a source of images for fanart and posters ( Issue #31 )
    ADDED: Wide Banner selection screen ( Issue #19 )

Some notes

I have slightly changed the release structure so that all the common images files are now under the "media" folder. You will need to copy these files to your appropriate skin media folder.

Selection of posters and fanart for movies will appear in the same Fanart and Poster selection screens used by TvDB.

08_Admin.jpg07_Characters.jpg10_MissingEpisodes.jpg09_AdvancedConfig.jpg11_WideBannnerSelection.jpg

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Leo, thanks for another release. I re-did the MediaStream skin. I've altered the character/actor screen to make it more readable and I redid the image selection screens. Also put hyperlinks in them so you can go from fanart to posters to banners without leaving the images menus. Only problem with that is that you can get in a loop, if you go from fanart to posters to fanart to banners, you need to go back through every screen to get back to the main menu. Maybe there's a better way to do it, but I don't know how.

I seem to have some issues with the character/actor screen, for some series it shows no info and images totally unrelated anime2. Also does this with the skin files I did NOT modify. :D

Edit: With 2.0.10 season switching doesn't work anymore for me.

Attachments

• Anime2_Actors.jpg
      Anime2_Actors.jpg
      157.3 KB
    • MediaStream 1.0.1.rar
      30.6 KB

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Leo, thanks for another release. I re-did the MediaStream skin. I've altered the character/actor screen to make it more readable and I redid the image selection screens. Also put hyperlinks in them so you can go from fanart to posters to banners without leaving the images menus. Only problem with that is that you can get in a loop, if you go from fanart to posters to fanart to banners, you need to go back through every screen to get back to the main menu. Maybe there's a better way to do it, but I don't know how.

I seem to have some issues with the character/actor screen, for some series it shows no info and images totally unrelated anime2. Also does this with the skin files I did NOT modify. :D

Edit: With 2.0.10 season switching doesn't work anymore for me.

I've merged your skins into the source.
    Good idea with the hyper links to the other image selection screens. I have modified this and done it in code instead, so that it closes the current window and then shows the new window (so pressing the back button goes back to the main view)

Yeah that screen shot is showing information from the previously viewed series.
    I have changed this to clear the properties.
    If you are not getting any info for something like Shakugan no Shana you might need to download the information from the context menu.

I'll also fix the season switching (again)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've merged your skins into the source.
    Good idea with the hyper links to the other image selection screens. I have modified this and done it in code instead, so that it closes the current window and then shows the new window (so pressing the back button goes back to the main view)

You might want to check them first, or at least the character/actor screen. The height of the listcontrol showing the "also voice of" list could be too long or to short, the maximum lenght I've seen is 4 entries I believe so I couldn't really check it.

Yeah that screen shot is showing information from the previously viewed series.
    I have changed this to clear the properties.
    If you are not getting any info for something like Shakugan no Shana you might need to download the information from the context menu.

My screenshot? The image you see it the background for the myplugins skin I believe. I'll try reloading actor images again. Most of my series don't show info actually. Weird thing is, I have fullmetal alchemist, which doesn't show info, but ikkitousen does show info and it shows characters for fullmetal alchemist. (Shocked to see my avatar is actually a woman IRL).

Edit: Can you move the context menu for actors to the character/actor screen? Or create a hidden menu for it? The main context menu is getting kinda full and I think it would be easier to update them from within the character/actor screen.

I'll also fix the season switching (again)

My lips are sealed, won't say a word, no smart-ass comments from me, no sir ... :D

hallohome

Portal Member
    March 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yesterday I found your nice Anime plugin, first my :D to you for such a nice plugin.
    I have a question about the Database creation. I have a NAS with almost 5 GB Anime Files, my htpc ia a Atom 330 I think creating the DB will run for ages. Is there a way to create the DB with an external tool, without the use of MP. So I can create the DB from a second PC witch is able to run for days :confused:

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Raytestrak said:
    Edit: Can you move the context menu for actors to the character/actor screen? Or create a hidden menu for it? The main context menu is getting kinda full and I think it would be easier to update them from within the character/actor screen.

Yup I'll see what I can do to consolidate the menus a bit.

My lips are sealed, won't say a word, no smart-ass comments from me, no sir ... :D

I can't promise it won't happen again :)

hallohome said:
    I have a question about the Database creation. I have a NAS with almost 5 GB Anime Files, my htpc ia a Atom 330 I think creating the DB will run for ages. Is there a way to create the DB with an external tool, without the use of MP. So I can create the DB from a second PC witch is able to run for days

Here is what I recommend (no external too supported yet)
    1. Run MP on your second PC and do all the hashing/ data importing from there
    2. Copy the database from your 2nd pc to your htpc
    3. Open MP on your htpc
    4. Run the "Cleanup Database"
    5. Do the "Run Import"

This should save you hashing all the files again, and also save on downloading most of the data from AniDB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom