My Anime 2 (2 Viewers)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Probably a stupid question on my part, but is it normal that when I have a filled database and I run import again from within mediaportal, it adds all my files to the anidb queue again? After it's done examning all the files, and I press run import again, it starts all over. Maybe it's normal behaviour, but I can't remember doing this before.

mpiva

Portal Member
    June 29, 2009
    Home Country
    els: In your log file i find this:

00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:56:06 - commandText: AUTH user=******&pass=******&protover=3&client=vmcanidb&clientver=1&comp=1&enc=utf-16
    00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:56:22 - System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Uma tentativa de conexão falhou porque o componente conectado não respondeu
    corretamente após um período de tempo ou a conexão estabelecida falhou
    porque o host conectado não respondeu
    em System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP)
    em System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, EndPoint& remoteEP)
    em AniDBHelper.AniDBCommand.ProcessCommand(Socket& soUDP, IPEndPoint& remoteIpEndPoint, String sessionID, Encoding enc) na C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2\trunk\MyAnimePlugin2\DataHelpers\AniDBCommands.cs:linha 1052
    00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:56:22 - System.IndexOutOfRangeException: O índice estava fora dos limites da matriz.
    em AniDBHelper.AniDBCommand.ProcessCommand(Socket& soUDP, IPEndPoint& remoteIpEndPoint, String sessionID, Encoding enc) na C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2\trunk\MyAnimePlugin2\DataHelpers\AniDBCommands.cs:linha 1088
    em AniDBHelper.AniDBCommand_Login.Process(Socket& soUDP, IPEndPoint& remoteIpEndPoint, String sessionID, Encoding enc) na C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2\trunk\MyAnimePlugin2\DataHelpers\AniDBCommands.cs:linha 33
    em AnimePlugin.AniDBLib.ProcessCommands(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs args) na C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2\trunk\MyAnimePlugin2\DataHelpers\AniDBHelper.cs:linha 438
    00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:56:46 - GetData returned:
    00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:56:46 - commandText: AUTH user=******&pass=******&protover=3&client=vmcanidb&clientver=1&comp=1&enc=utf-16
    00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:57:02 - System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Uma tentativa de conexão falhou porque o componente conectado não respondeu
    em System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP)
    em AniDBHelper.AniDBCommand.ProcessCommand(Socket& soUDP, IPEndPoint& remoteIpEndPoint, String sessionID, Encoding enc) na C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2\trunk\MyAnimePlugin2\DataHelpers\AniDBCommands.cs:linha 1052
    00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:57:02 - System.IndexOutOfRangeException: O índice estava fora dos limites da matriz.
    em AniDBHelper.AniDBCommand.ProcessCommand(Socket& soUDP, IPEndPoint& remoteIpEndPoint, String sessionID, Encoding enc) na C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2\trunk\MyAnimePlugin2\DataHelpers\AniDBCommands.cs:linha 1088
    em AniDBHelper.AniDBCommand_Login.Process(Socket& soUDP, IPEndPoint& remoteIpEndPoint, String sessionID, Encoding enc) na C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2\trunk\MyAnimePlugin2\DataHelpers\AniDBCommands.cs:linha 33
    em AnimePlugin.AniDBLib.ProcessCommands(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs args) na C:\Projects\SVN\animeplugin2\trunk\MyAnimePlugin2\DataHelpers\AniDBHelper.cs:linha 438

The system cannot connect to AniDB.NET site, because the socket give us a timeout, which mean, or the site is not correct, your connection or firewall is making it down, and finally maybe your using too much bandwidth :). check if the configuration points to the correct site and port ( Site: api.anidb.net Port: 9000 )

HimuraX03:

I was able to partially replicate your problem......................... Logging in the web page and the Client at the same time. Seems somehow, not sure how, if you're logged in the website and use the UDP Client at the same time, the login fails with ACCESS DENIED. Try to logout any other client and or webpage, and try again.

rebirthflame

Portal Member
    May 5, 2009
    Just started using this plugin and its shows real promise, not having to rename every anime so its recognised by mptv series is a huge relief.

However i do have one problem with it at the moment, ive ran the importer and it seems to have hashed all of the files and retrieved info for them. One series isnt showing up in my list though, it is showning on anidb that i have the file on my computer (i assume it updates the info on anidb for you to show what files you have etc) so i was just wondering how it can be on anidb and not in my list in the plugin is this a known bug?

FdL

Portal Pro
    April 17, 2009
    Probably a stupid question on my part, but is it normal that when I have a filled database and I run import again from within mediaportal, it adds all my files to the anidb queue again? After it's done examning all the files, and I press run import again, it starts all over. Maybe it's normal behaviour, but I can't remember doing this before.

Hm, I used to get a re-enqueue of files when I tried to import files from discs and they wouldn't read well. If I pressed import again when it was already running (though unable to properly hash), it would enqueue the files again each time I pressed it.

Just started using this plugin and its shows real promise, not having to rename every anime so its recognised by mptv series is a huge relief.

However i do have one problem with it at the moment, ive ran the importer and it seems to have hashed all of the files and retrieved info for them. One series isnt showing up in my list though, it is showning on anidb that i have the file on my computer (i assume it updates the info on anidb for you to show what files you have etc) so i was just wondering how it can be on anidb and not in my list in the plugin is this a known bug?

Something similar happened to me with Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai. It properly scanned (afaik), but it doesn't show anywhere. When trying to scan it again, it doesn't process it, as if it was already done. Could it be that with tvdb weirdness and all it gets mistaken with the first season of the show?

rebirthflame

Portal Member
    May 5, 2009
    i was wondering if i deleted the database and imported everything again wether it would still this. At the moment its doing it with two series Naruto and One piece. i only have 5 different anime series on my computer at the moment so this is quite a high percentage.

Where exactly is the database stored?

FdL

Portal Pro
    April 17, 2009
    I have hundreds of series, won't work for me. But the database is somewhere following the Documents & settings path, then Team Mediaportal, etc

I do think there's an easier way to delete it somewhere, anyway.

I remembered another bug though, I've been seeing this since there's files in the right of the utility dialog. When you right click on them to make a search, the automatic search string there is totally random, it picks just about any series you have. I expect the normal behaviour is that it picks up the name of the series to search from the filename.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    tgxiii said:
    Sorry for the late response. I downloaded that 7z archive file and copied the MediaInfo.dll file into the MediaPortal folder to replace the old one, but I am still getting the same error. The date stamp on the DLL file is July 31, 2009 6:26 AM.

You might need to copy it into the "plugins/windows" folder if there is a MediaInfo.dll there (was necessary for me)

kaigame

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 9, 2005
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Looking better

Hi all,

Seem to have resolved the issue, have the 'bunnies.gamersmack.com' tick box ticked, removing that has solved some problems, and highlighted others.

Some of the Series that i have were detected but no group was automatically created. So I've had to manually create the groups, trouble is that i can't update the majority of the information that the groups require, so i end up with horrible info pages which show the date aired as 999999999 etc.

I don't mind going through my anime and addind the odd episode here and there, and i'd like to know how i'd go about editing more of info per group/series.

Cheers!

tgxiii

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2008
    tgxiii said:
    Sorry for the late response. I downloaded that 7z archive file and copied the MediaInfo.dll file into the MediaPortal folder to replace the old one, but I am still getting the same error. The date stamp on the DLL file is July 31, 2009 6:26 AM.

You might need to copy it into the "plugins/windows" folder if there is a MediaInfo.dll there (was necessary for me)

That did the trick! :D

Thanks to all of you who helped me resolve this problem. :D

sotextes

August 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    els: In your log file i find this:

00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:56:06 - commandText: AUTH user=******&pass=******&protover=3&client=vmcanidb&clientver=1&comp=1&enc=utf-16
    00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:56:22 - System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Uma tentativa de conexão falhou porque o componente conectado não respondeu
    00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:56:22 - System.IndexOutOfRangeException: O índice estava fora dos limites da matriz.
    00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:56:46 - GetData returned:
    00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:56:46 - commandText: AUTH user=******&pass=******&protover=3&client=vmcanidb&clientver=1&comp=1&enc=utf-16
    00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:57:02 - System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Uma tentativa de conexão falhou porque o componente conectado não respondeu
    00000029 - 12/08/2009 16:57:02 - System.IndexOutOfRangeException: O índice estava fora dos limites da matriz.

The system cannot connect to AniDB.NET site, because the socket give us a timeout, which mean, or the site is not correct, your connection or firewall is making it down, and finally maybe your using too much bandwidth :). check if the configuration points to the correct site and port ( Site: api.anidb.net Port: 9000 )

HimuraX03:

I was able to partially replicate your problem......................... Logging in the web page and the Client at the same time. Seems somehow, not sure how, if you're logged in the website and use the UDP Client at the same time, the login fails with ACCESS DENIED. Try to logout any other client and or webpage, and try again.

Hello
    I need help configuring the MyAnime2, someone has a step by step tutorial or know where to find a why I can set it.
    Now thank:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom